Bufula
Ice Boost
Mabufu
Heat Wave
Rainy Death
High Counter

What should I delete for God Hand?
---
http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/784_Sakata_Gintoki.jpg A man will be a child all his life!
Case Closed progress: 145/674 -- Orange Chicken Club Members: 4
#2ragnaroxPosted 12/22/2008 9:44:37 AM
It's God's Hand. When you say God Hand it just makes me think of a crazy guy punching demons and ****.
#3Cheesepower5Posted 12/22/2008 9:45:08 AM
I'd say Mabufu, because by now it's frankly rather useless.
---
"What's Luneth got? He fights for his friends? That nets him no sympathy from me."-SentinalBurrito, Cosmos Report
#4DK DeathKnightPosted 12/22/2008 9:45:16 AM
Rainy death, cause then you can replace heat wave with Agneystra.. meteor attack. Or replace heat wave then replace rainy death with the comet attack, anyways I recommend replacing those two.
---
PSN: SkyDivider (new one, add me! I need some PSN friends)
Playing: Valkyria Chronicles, Odin Sphere, Persona 3:FES, Persona 4
#5zldafnatic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2008 9:45:48 AM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just kept it for a multi hit spell.
---
http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/784_Sakata_Gintoki.jpg A man will be a child all his life!
#6Modest_ModsoulPosted 12/22/2008 9:46:39 AM
Delete Ice Boost.

Chie's MAGIC spells doesn't have that much damage, but keep Bufula & Mabufu intact.
---
I'm not happy......... But I'm not sad either.
#7Frozen-ShadowPosted 12/22/2008 9:46:40 AM
One of the ice skills. You only need Mabufu really, Chie's magic stat and sp pool are pretty pathetic. Only need Mabufu for random battles and all out attacks. Otherwise you should be using her physical skills.
---
*insert random pseudo-intellectual/quasi-humorous/narcissistic sig here*
#8DK DeathKnightPosted 12/22/2008 9:47:59 AM
Im only saying that cause I still think Mabufu still has its use, it still does as much damage as heat wave, but if Chie decided to just throw it out there, then she can still "weak" some characters and your party can take advantage, thats where I think Mabufu has an advantage over heatwave.
---
PSN: SkyDivider (new one, add me! I need some PSN friends)
Playing: Valkyria Chronicles, Odin Sphere, Persona 3:FES, Persona 4
#9zldafnatic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2008 9:50:18 AM
What's the consensus on Ice Boost? Thinking about it now, saw that RD had a higher crit chance.
---
#10VoodooTigerPosted 12/22/2008 9:52:56 AM
Seriously? Tarukaja. Bufula/Mabufu/Ice Boost are useful enough on enemies that null physical. But that late in the game, I'm not going to Tarukaja one ally.
---
I have it on good authority; if you type Google into Google, you can break the internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke. ~ Jen, The I.T. Crowd