how long is ___'s dungeon *near-the-end spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. how long is ___'s dungeon *near-the-end spoilers*

User Info: lechaflan

lechaflan
8 years ago#1
i just started adachi's dungeon and got to the next floor w/ doesn't have a way back to the previous room and no indicator of what floor i'm on. so yea, how many floors/warps do i have to go through til i reach adachi?
my top rpgs: Xenogears, Shining Force 2, BoF 3, Phantasy Star 4, DDS 2, SoMana, FF 4/6/T, Suikoden 2/5, WA 2/3/5, CT, Terranigma, SO 2/3, ToP/D, SaGa Frontier

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
8 years ago#2
Third floor down the whole (or Magatsu Mandala World 1) will start allowing you to continue from there, but you must re-explore Magatsu Inaba each time.

Six Magatsu Worlds, then you go back to Inaba floor 2 to enter the boss room.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex

lechaflan
8 years ago#3
ouch. this sounds painful. not sure if i understood that correctly, but is that 3 floors * 6 worlds = 18 areas?
my top rpgs: Xenogears, Shining Force 2, BoF 3, Phantasy Star 4, DDS 2, SoMana, FF 4/6/T, Suikoden 2/5, WA 2/3/5, CT, Terranigma, SO 2/3, ToP/D, SaGa Frontier

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
8 years ago#4
Err..No. World = Floor. It's a fancier name for 'floor'
You know this game is pretty teddie-ous hehe - Leo4999

User Info: EtrenalDarkness

EtrenalDarkness
8 years ago#5
dats not what he mean..
Magatsu Mandala basically is 6 floors with diff name + Magatsu Inaba 2 floors = 8 areas
omg!!! im crazy!!! ~.~

User Info: FScell

FScell
8 years ago#6
No, no.. Magatsu Inaba has 3 floors, there's a blockade on the second one that forces you to enter Magatsu Mandala, which has 6 floors. When you clear that the blockade disappears and you can fight Adachi.
Then this is my answer and you are the proof: NOTHING can change the nature of a man.

lechaflan
8 years ago#7
sweet. thanks guys. i'm glad they never exceeded an 11-floor dungeon (though i dunno bout the 3/20 dungeon).
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. how long is ___'s dungeon *near-the-end spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived