what makes alice a special fusion?

#1lechaflanPosted 1/15/2009 7:29:14 AM
topic. i don't get why she is.
---
my top rpgs: Xenogears, Shining Force 2, BoF 3, Phantasy Star 4, DDS 2, SoMana, FF 4/6/T, Suikoden 2/5, WA 2/3/5, CT, Terranigma, SO 2/3, ToP/D, SaGa Frontier
#2scathatch72Posted 1/15/2009 7:30:56 AM
Her fusion recipe is Belial x Nebiros.

It's a mythology gag to the earlier SMT games, where The Count In Red and Baron In Black (the two respective demons) were a wee bit obsessed with Alice.
---
Lucis_Ferre: Hell without Prometheus we wouldn't have even had FIRE. And without fire, we can't cook sausages. And that's just not right.
#3thetrueoskarPosted 1/15/2009 7:32:16 AM
A wee bit is an understatement. XD

It also explains why she comes with DIE FOR ME! only. She asked to played to do it in the first game, then unleashed them both on you when you said no.
---
thetrueoskar-v_v Yeah... she tolerated me a couple times a day.
Xshu-I don't care for that phrasing.
#4Lucis_FerrePosted 1/15/2009 7:36:17 AM
Well she just unleashed Belial on you, who, without a certain item to trap him, was invincible. Then he was defeated, she faded away, Nebiros killed your friend, then you kicked his ass and your friend got recruited by the representatives of Law.

And I wouldn't say they were obsessed. They genuinely cared about her(like two father figures.)(What that says about them though...) and thought what they were doing was right.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!' - TaiGAR.
#5thetrueoskarPosted 1/15/2009 7:39:55 AM
*SMT SPOLIERS*

Dude... they made a whole town of zombies (including Michael Jackson, I think? Or was that another town...?) just to keep her happy and alive forever... That's... gone so far off the WTF scale that it's cycled back into weird.
---
#6utawoutauPosted 1/15/2009 7:42:14 AM
What do you mean by "special". The fact that you need certain persona to fuse her, or the fact that she's one of the few personas whoes name gets mentioned more often than others.
#7Lucis_FerrePosted 1/15/2009 7:42:51 AM
Nebiros is a demonic necromancer from Hell.

It's like a gardener growing his wife a bunch of roses.

Only it's a demonic necromancer. From Hell. Making a city of ghosts and spirits.

And they also thought they were doing right by the dead people, by giving them 'eternal peace', since the city was protected from demonic attack.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!' - TaiGAR.
#8Lucis_FerrePosted 1/15/2009 7:44:31 AM
Special Fusion. Has to be Nebiros + Belial.

She herself is popular because:-
Her ultimate spell name is awesome.
In a game of gods, demons and everything in between, a little blonde girl in a victorian era dress is pretty weird/cool/awesome.
There's a lot of SMT fans who get the reference and love it.
There's a lot of pedos on the Internet.
---
#9thetrueoskarPosted 1/15/2009 7:46:58 AM
There's a lot of pedos on the Internet.

You can't even see anything. >_>

Anyway, my point isn't that THEY think it's normal, just that to humans, it's pretty obsessed. Like, keeping someone in your basement. Sure, YOU think you're keeping them safe, but they kick and scream and tear their fingernails out trying to claw the stone wall down.
---
#10Lucis_FerrePosted 1/15/2009 7:48:57 AM
Indeed, but I'm just generally saying they weren't even obsessed. They just liked to see her happy, and in turn thought they were helping people.

Alice on the other hand, yeah, she was nuts.
---