Inaba Trout *major spoilers*

#1Raka_PutraPosted 3/23/2009 12:03:52 AM
Inaba Trout is one of the fictional freshwater fish species found in the local lake in Inaba. In the beginning of the story, the Protagonist discover the joy that is fishing. Because the Inaba Trout is quite easy to find in Inaba, it is highly likely that the player will be accustomated to them quickly.

Inaba Trout is full of nutrient. Inaba Trout has protein, mineral, fat, vitamin B, C and E, zinc, carbon, and other nutritional values. The fish can be cooked in many different ways, including: Sushi, sashimi, boiled, steamed, fried, grilled, deep-fried and eaten raw. The Inaba Trout is regarded as a local delicacy; the simple yet savory flavor of this fish makes the residents of Inaba familiar with them as daily meal.

For the character design section, Atlus team has done a remarkable job; The natural, yet distinct design of this fish makes team looks realistic enough yet still fit very well in the Persona 4's semi-cartoonish feel. The aerodynamic design makes them fast and fit in the Inaba lake.

As the story progress, Inaba Trout, sadly, didn't get the much-needed development. There is little to none deveopment at all; Making them quite static. However, the old man by the fishing spot may trade you unique items (or not-so-unique items) if you bring a number of Inaba Trouts to him. Or you can feed the Inaba Trouts to the cats to complete some quests, making Inaba Trouts still pretty useful later on.

Character Design- 85
Backstory - 65
Character Development - 20
Usefullness - 80
Overall - 71
---
Hanako: It sank.
#2demonsword765Posted 3/23/2009 12:10:11 AM
Will Inaba Trout make me eat it because I hate fish.
---
Moe doesn't exist in the three dimensional form!
#3CaptainHousePosted 3/23/2009 12:20:02 AM
I give them an overall 89/100 because of the +18 Auto points fish get.
---
If I am angry, blue is a substitute for the ranch dressing of life.
#4SuperiorFartPosted 3/23/2009 12:32:55 AM
This is epic. :O
---
I am a rebel. Forever shall I remain sigless... Oh wait...
#5AshogoPosted 3/23/2009 1:01:35 AM
where do those 20 points for character development come from?
#6TrainXIIIPosted 3/23/2009 1:08:09 AM
Well....uh...I -think- I see what you did thar?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=945498&topic=48718361
#7CaptainHousePosted 3/23/2009 1:10:50 AM
The secret end where he Summons himself.
---
#8Raka_Putra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2009 1:12:53 AM
where do those 20 points for character development come from?
Oh, shush. Now the Murderous God of Inaba Trouts will come and get you.
---
#9CaptainHousePosted 3/23/2009 1:13:22 AM
Do I have to...?

Man, I was enjoying my week off...
---
#10Raka_Putra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2009 1:17:47 AM
Intelligent designs don't know any week off. You shalt surrender now and sacrifice yourself to the nearest Sushi Bar.
---