What are the lunch recipes?

#1Rio_SamaPosted 4/16/2009 7:25:02 AM
I've made so many mistakes when making lunch, so I thought if anyone knew where all the recipes are written? Or maybe people could write the correct choices for making lunch here?
#2Nodonn3Posted 4/16/2009 7:59:09 AM
There's only 3 options.

Just save and if you mess it up then reload, seriously, how hard is that?

---
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?
#3Rio_Sama(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2009 9:08:27 AM
It's rather that on my first few playthroughs I never save for the minor events. Only for boss battles and leveling. That, and I thought it'd be a good idea to make a small guide with it, instead of spending time guessing. While it may not take long, for some people (like me) who usually have little time, it'd save time to have it on a list - time that could be spent actually enjoying the game itself rather than trying to make the perfect lunch.
#4inoblePosted 4/16/2009 9:33:09 AM
Use the Max Social Link Guide posted here.

Search for 'make lunch' and it gives you the correct options.
#5seiryuuxPosted 4/16/2009 10:23:05 AM
Save often and save on different files just in case you make a royal screw up and need to go back to a previous file. In the case of making lunch, the best lunch always has 3x Bait left over.
---
AKA bluedragonx - "You either END GAME or don't play the game at all!!"
PSN: seiryuux
#6Nodonn3Posted 4/16/2009 3:09:38 PM
The Max S.Link guide is only helpful if you're actually following it. There's a few opportunities to make lunch that PK hasn't taken.

Just use common sense. Except for the stupid grilled fish dish that has you use "High Heat and a lot of distance from the grill". As if lol. Might as well dry it in the sunlight. :p

---
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?