What are the best S. Links to Max first run? (possible spoilers)

#1nemesiskite55Posted 2/22/2012 3:11:24 PM
I'm at the dead-ass end of summer, with only a day or two before school starts again. I have just maxed Yukiko's S. Link, with everyone else being at 5 or 6, except:
Ai, the stepmother, Rise and Yosuke (who are at 3),
the Dojimas (who are both at 4, iirc),
the Death Arcana old lady (who is at 2),
Teddie (who is at whatever level he becomes at this point in the game, so 3 or 4),
Kanji and Naoki (who I haven't started yet, because Kanji is never around and Naoki is an ass-hat)

Who should I put as top priorities, given their current levels?
---
Currently playing Indigo Prophecy, Makai Kingdom, Persona 4, Silent Hill 2, FFX, Yakuza, Theresia
#2SmashStrikePosted 2/22/2012 3:20:43 PM(edited)
Top Priority - Party Members: The higher the S.Link ranks the more perks you get in battles and most of them lose their weaknesses when their S.Links are Maxed.

Runner-up - Justice and Hierophant: Their deadline for completion is sooner than any other S.Links in the game.

Not much else to say after that so proceed at your own discretion.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#3nemesiskite55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 4:41:47 PM
Alright, cool. I think my only probably with party member social links would be maxing the required characteristics for Naoto when she joins, but I'm already at 4 for all characteristics, so I should have no troubles
---
Currently playing Indigo Prophecy, Makai Kingdom, Persona 4, Silent Hill 2, FFX, Yakuza, Theresia
#4Renegade_ZeroPosted 2/22/2012 4:54:54 PM
Nurse, because she's hawt and makes innuendos a you get paid going to the hospital. And Beelzebub.
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."
#5SKEWER_007Posted 2/23/2012 2:03:44 AM
SmashStrike posted...
Top Priority - Party Members: The higher the S.Link ranks the more perks you get in battles and most of them lose their weaknesses when their S.Links are Maxed.

Runner-up - Justice and Hierophant: Their deadline for completion is sooner than any other S.Links in the game.

this plus hermit (the fox that you can pay for SP in the tv), increasing this s.link decreases its sp recovery cost. you can accept and do his requests anytime, but you will have to report back to the fox after completing a request, which takes up an afternoon. use rainy days for this.
#6nemesiskite55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2012 1:14:04 PM
SKEWER_007 posted...
SmashStrike posted...

this plus hermit (the fox that you can pay for SP in the tv), increasing this s.link decreases its sp recovery cost. you can accept and do his requests anytime, but you will have to report back to the fox after completing a request, which takes up an afternoon. use rainy days for this.

I've been eating at Aiya on rainy days to boost characteristics
---