The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who's the most bro character in the entire Persona & SMT series?

#1themegaman7Posted 3/7/2012 12:09:27 PM
Humans, demons & personas all count. Character can be a bro if they're very supportive of the MC in the story and/or for being extremely helpful in gameplay.

I really like (br)Odin in Persona 3 because of how incredibly useful he is in that game, but I'd say Atsu(b)ro from the original devil survivor is the most bro character because he never abandons you, no matter what you do.

Already posted this on the Devil Survivor 2 boards and I'd like to see if this board has different rensponses.
---
PSN - Expa0
#2Strain42Posted 3/7/2012 12:28:48 PM
Honestly, going just with story related stuff, I think Kanji is the best bro. He usually looks out for the main character, never really treats him badly or gets him into trouble. He rarely complains when things get tough, and even when he starts to go over the line, he usually feels bad about it.

He's a much better friend than most of the so called bro characters in any game.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#3themegaman7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 12:31:49 PM
Strain42 posted...
Honestly, going just with story related stuff, I think Kanji is the best bro. He usually looks out for the main character, never really treats him badly or gets him into trouble. He rarely complains when things get tough, and even when he starts to go over the line, he usually feels bad about it.

He's a much better friend than most of the so called bro characters in any game.

Yeah, I agree Kanji is the most bro character in this game.
---
PSN - Expa0
#4NemyarPosted 3/7/2012 12:36:16 PM(edited)
Strain42 posted...
He usually looks out for the main character, never really treats him badly or gets him into trouble.

Ummm, being dropkicked is a good treatment?
#5Strain42Posted 3/7/2012 1:00:25 PM
When did Kanji ever drop kick Yu? (unless you're referring to those shove out of the way attacks, in which case a lot of characters do stuff like that)
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#6ElSilverWindPosted 3/7/2012 1:06:51 PM
One more vote for Kanji here <3

As for personas . . . This is completely personal opinion but I'm gonna say Surt for P3, mainly because he was my first max social link in that game (first SMT game for that matter) and he just blew everything away. It got to the point where whenever I had trouble with a certain enemy or boss, I'd just switch to Surt and destroy everything.
#7Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/7/2012 1:37:53 PM
I've only played P3 and P4.

Character: Probably Kanji. I don't recall too much about him, since it's been a while, but I certainly don't recall any annoyances or shenanigans. As soon as things got stupid or crazy, it was like me and Kanji against the world. Only sane men, as it were.

Persona: Tam Lin. I'm pretty basic as Fusion tweaks go, but I took some time to make a Tam Lin that was...nice. He was so clutch all the way to the end of the game? New Game+? Yoshitsune? I'll take my Tam Lin.
---
Official Vet of the MHFU Message Board.
Official ETERNAL DESTROYER of the super mega ultimate DRAGON DESTROYERS(tm).
#8TheRedLightningPosted 3/7/2012 1:49:55 PM
Broamaru from P3 was a bro's best friend.

Still gotta give it to Brosuke, because he spent time in the clink with brotagonist.
---
Circumcision for dummies: (Pokemon edition) 1.Call out Scyther. 2.Use Slash attack. 3. Find a Chancey that practices plastic surgery.
#9DynamicJumpIuffPosted 3/7/2012 6:22:15 PM(edited)
Scarfbro and Atsubro from the DeSu games imo.

Actually scratch that, Heat was one hell of a bro.
---
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/pugwishbone17/Gifs/vkmad.gif
#10BrightShield786Posted 3/7/2012 6:34:23 PM
Kanji is not only the best bro, but he's also one of the best characters.
---
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." - Eddard Stark - A Game of Thrones