HELP!! wtf

#31Edge4o7_Posted 7/14/2012 10:38:33 PM
Edge4o7_ posted...
From what I read, if you run out of time and let Yukiko die or whatever, you can go back in time a week. That should be sufficient time to get your **** together and beat the boss. I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if that's been mentioned.

Only problem is, that week literally starts over.

I don't see a problem with that if the alternative is the guy quits the game.
---
XBL: Edge4o7 SFxT Rufus/Lili
SSF4AE Seth UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#32SunladisPosted 7/15/2012 9:37:17 AM
Just out of curiosity...how old are you, TC?

Again, what's your problem with her? As everyone else have said, get/fuse a Persona who is strong to Fire, with the skill Red Wall. Even better if you can get Media (all-party healing spell). If you can't get Red Wall, then have Chie Guard every turn.

If that still proves too hard, retry again on easy mode. Just so you know, pressing triangle during conversations will skip it, making cutscenes much faster.
---
The average intelligence of a fandom is inversely proportional to its size.
#33Deveroth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 7:30:20 PM
---
IT'S ALL PIPES!
#34gamemaster712Posted 7/16/2012 7:34:38 AM
Sunladis posted...
If that still proves too hard, retry again on easy mode. Just so you know, pressing triangle during conversations will skip it, making cutscenes much faster.

easy mode exists for a reason... should've gone that way first for a Persona game..especially when not familiar with these kinds of RPGs...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#35Xiller8Posted 7/19/2012 5:50:46 PM
I find it funny how TC comes into the old topic talking about how he loves old school RPG's that focus on gameplay, and then he whines and moans about the actual gameplay part of this game being way too hard. If you're any kind of RPG vet, Shadow Yukiko should be difficult, but not impossible. Just learn the mechanics (which are really simple) and then kill her. Took me a few tries when I first played this game, but I persisted and didn't whine about the game being unfair. it's hard, but beatable.
---
Why can't we all love each other? I love the fans of KH. They always listen to me when I whip out my Mara - (NotPedoBear posting on KH vs SMT topic)
#36Deveroth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:07:27 PM
Xiller8 posted...
I find it funny how TC comes into the old topic talking about how he loves old school RPG's that focus on gameplay, and then he whines and moans about the actual gameplay part of this game being way too hard. If you're any kind of RPG vet, Shadow Yukiko should be difficult, but not impossible. Just learn the mechanics (which are really simple) and then kill her. Took me a few tries when I first played this game, but I persisted and didn't whine about the game being unfair. it's hard, but beatable.

glad you found it funny, cause literally no one else here did. and no one felt the need to try and prove how hardcore they are by saying how easy she is, and how simple the game mechanics are, but you.
you either didn't read the entire thread, or you're so dense that your only interpretation of what i said was that the game must be too hard for me. either way, i can't help you better understand what was actually said here, other than to straight up tell you to re-read it, and try to use your brain this time.
glad you were able to make such a mature and insightful contribution to this thread.
---
IT'S ALL PIPES!