The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can my PS3 Slim run Persona 4?

#1lucky_sharm19Posted 8/10/2012 2:57:14 AM
Please say yes...
---
PSN: GSPhantom
#2gamemaster712Posted 8/10/2012 6:23:36 AM
only the fat PS3s...although if P4 gets put on PSN you can run it then.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#3dotpatrickPosted 8/10/2012 1:07:37 PM
Not unless you hack it.
---
stay golden
#4hitokoriXPosted 8/10/2012 6:00:19 PM
Can it? Yeah
Does it? Nope
---
Would you follow a blind man?
I would if I was in the dark
#5Scott_Stapp_Posted 8/13/2012 11:23:53 AM
www.google.com
---
When my name was Kentai, my family would travel...down to western RI, where my name was Kentai.
#6SicianPosted 8/13/2012 6:18:42 PM
P4 won't be on PSN for a while now. P4G kills any chance of that.
---
A signature is an expression. It is an expression of free will. You have no free will. Thanks for calling.
#7WhiteLensPosted 8/13/2012 6:33:00 PM
I wouldn't count it out just yet, I mean P3 FES got on the PSN store with P3P out on PSP. And they did put up FF IV and Origins as part of the PSOne Classics despite those having better versions on PSP as well.

The only problem is that PS2 Classics gets so little games on there. Plus most of the SMT PS2 games are still getting made.
---
No need for words,
Just cast Luminaire and be done with it.
#8KantonosoPosted 8/13/2012 6:43:12 PM
WhiteLens posted...
I wouldn't count it out just yet, I mean P3 FES got on the PSN store with P3P out on PSP. And they did put up FF IV and Origins as part of the PSOne Classics despite those having better versions on PSP as well.

The only problem is that PS2 Classics gets so little games on there. Plus most of the SMT PS2 games are still getting made.

It's called business.

FES came to PSN well over a YEAR AFTER P3P.

What kind of moronic and probably mentally challenged company would willingly undercut themselves like that.

I bet you 2000 CAD/USD that P4 will not come to the "PS2 CLassics" section until AT LEAST 2013.

And on a side note, god damnit those morons at Sony don't know what a "classic" is. Those games aren't nearly old enough to be called classics. Even the PS1 games are really REALLY pushing it >_<.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Persona 4 Arena.
Mains: Naoto and Yosuke. Subs: Yu, Yukiko, Akihiko.
#9WhiteLensPosted 8/13/2012 7:06:45 PM
I never said anytime soon, I'm well aware of long it took the P3 FES and the PS1 FF games to go on the PSN store.

And 1 year really isn't that long of a length.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/whitelens/gokfriendsjpgym.jpg