I posted this in the WWE board but its relevant here as well

#1casedawgzPosted 10/5/2012 4:29:07 AM
For fans of wrestling and persona: would you play this game?

Shin Megami Tensai: Digital Albert Saga

Join disgraced WWE Superstar Albert as he travels to Japan and investigates a mystery with the help of five plucky Japanese teenagers. When a famed wrestling promoter is mysteriously slain, Albert must form a private detective agency to put a stop to it before more people are killed!

Along the way, he'll unlock the power of his true inner self, Tensai. To improve, he must fuse past gimmicks like A Train to create even better gimmicks. He must also juggle the social responsibilities of wrestling, dieting, and juggling friendships. Some social links include Vince McMahon, of the Miser arcana, who Albert tries to stay in touch with, Sakomoto, of the Bullying Victim arcana, and Yoshi Tatsu, of the Jobber arcana.

As Albert levels up Tensai, he will learn powerful wrestling attacks, as well as debuffs like Sandbagkaju. Can Albert stop the killer? Will he ever find love? Find out, in Shin Megami Tensai: Digital Albert Saga.

PS: Vince is the killer. "It was me, Albert! It was me all along!"

PPS: He can only solve the case by squeezing himself into a computer screen.
#2Lord_BroseidonPosted 10/5/2012 9:05:44 AM
I'd buy like...100 copies. >_________>
---
I am the lord of the brocean. U jelly, brah?
#3metamaraPosted 10/5/2012 12:59:03 PM
In what game genre?
#4casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 1:04:41 PM
WRPG

Wrassling roleplaying game
#5casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 9:44:07 PM(edited)
The mods on the wrestling board are now claiming that through that post, someone figured out who the killer was in P4 and modde me for spoilers. Funny thing is, i haven't even finished P4, have no idea who the killer is, and didn't spoil a damn thing. And then modded me again for off topic posting when I complained about it. Friggin gamefaqs.
#6metamaraPosted 10/6/2012 12:06:32 AM
You should have left out the ps and pps thing. It'll be more ambiguous, increased evade from mod hammer strike.
#7casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 5:39:34 AM
I wish jerk mod would provide me with even one example of there being a persona 4 spoiler in that post, but he obviously can't because there are no spoilers and he's just a corrupt troll.
#8CrystalgatePosted 10/6/2012 10:51:59 AM
casedawgz posted...
The mods on the wrestling board are now claiming that through that post, someone figured out who the killer was in P4 and modde me for spoilers. Funny thing is, i haven't even finished P4, have no idea who the killer is, and didn't spoil a damn thing. And then modded me again for off topic posting when I complained about it. Friggin gamefaqs.

Did you complain by contesting the moderation or did you create a topic complaining about it? Posts that aren't the opening post and contests cannot be modded for off topic AFAIK, so chance is you did create a topic about it. That is off topic. Contest the moderation if you think it was unfair.
#9_Izanagi_Posted 10/6/2012 11:51:29 AM
This is a terrible topic and you should feel terrible.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#10Jecths_FaythPosted 10/6/2012 1:38:39 PM
@_@ This topic makes my soul hurt.
---
Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows.