Wins?

• Topic Archived

User Info: ian899

ian899
8 years ago#1
I have played a few games now online, but I can't get a win and I don't mean I can't win due to inability. I have had people quit at least three times even when I click show no mercy I don't get the win. I heard from someone who owns a PS3 that I have to finish out the game against the computer? Secondly, I then had a person concede defeat and I STILL didn't get the win. Then to top it all off I actually played a game all the way through (won the game) and couldn't manage to get the win. These were ranked, and I just clicked joined random opponent. Any idea why I can't get wins?
The lord of Murder Shall perish but in his death he shall spawn a score or mortal progeny...Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps. So sayeth the wise Alamondo

User Info: GreatY2E

GreatY2E
8 years ago#2
same thing with me. I just don't understand it. I was up 42-0 today in the 3rd quarter, and the guy quits....i put no mercy and i never got the win. which i think was unfair...
"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair." Kuja, FF9
MKWii FC: 4682-9501-7780

ian899
8 years ago#3
Maybe we should all contact EA?
The lord of Murder Shall perish but in his death he shall spawn a score or mortal progeny...Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps. So sayeth the wise Alamondo

User Info: Kegerz

Kegerz
8 years ago#4
Im so down for contacting them..you know how much time is wasted when you dont even get a win to show for it? Thats some BS. Although a lot more people have been staying on as of late. *knock on wood*

ian899
8 years ago#5
I have noticed that sometimes it works other times it doesn't at least when the opponent actually concedes. I have no idea how it works.

User Info: Yankeeboy51228

Yankeeboy51228
8 years ago#6
Alright guys, here it is...(from my experience thus far)

If a player quits before the first quarter is over, even if you finish against the computer, you will NOT get a win. Never grant mercy to a player and never accept a friendly quit just because that player cannot compete against you. Always finish against the computer ONLY if it is after the first quarter. I have not had a problem with my method so far and have gotten the win each time a player has quit on me (second quarter and on). It may seem harsh to never grant mercy or accept a friendly quit, but if someone is playing against me, I expect them to finish what they got themselves into. Granted, disconnects do happen, but most of the time it is blatantly obvious when someone quits. Hope this helps some people!
Guitar Hero 3 FC: 2835 9115 4127

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived