R.Gannon and E.James on the Raiders

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 09
  3. R.Gannon and E.James on the Raiders
6 years ago#1
I am sorry if this is a noob mistake, but I was playing tonight (just started playing it again to pass the time) when I thought it would be fun to remake the snow bowl. I set it up Patriots vs Raiders at Gillette in the snow at night. When I started playing, I noticed the raiders QB was #12. This can't be right, I thought. I paused and checked his stats, and his name was R.Gannon. I shrugged, figured maybe I had made him and put him in the game, and kept playing. Gannon then handed off to #32, an E.James, for a short run. At this point I quit the game and went to go fix my raiders roster. There was no R.Gannon or E.James on their roster. Neither had a picture when I looked at them in game, but the real Edge on the cards does have his picture. I have not been able to find Gannon anywhere, though. I checked what players I could delete, and he was not an option. He isn't on any team, and he is not a free agent. I tried playing with the old raiders teams, specifically the all-raiders and raiders 02 teams, but those QBs were not #12 nor did they have names.

...Where the hell did Rich Gannon come from, and where the hell did he go?
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 09
  3. R.Gannon and E.James on the Raiders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived