Cow's Grand Chase New Information Resource (Blog)

#1BovineMooPosted 8/18/2009 11:09:23 AM
Ever wonder what's coming out on another version of Grand Chase?

Tired of skimming through youtube trying to find out what's new? Ever wonder what people AREN'T posting?

Just want to relax and read about Grand Chase?

Well if you're interested in everything thing there is to know, or just want to read about Grand Chase period, you can find it all (or most of it, what I can bring to you anyway), here:

http://CowxDD.blogspot.com

Future content is discussed, so if you don't want to know, don't go. See what Grand Chase will turn into, and who has it, and what happens next.

Updates from Brazil, Korea, North America, and the Phillipines are all discussed there. If you enjoy what you see, follow, as the more the merrier, and the more motivated I get to provide for you guys.

I'm sorry if Gamefaqs doesn't allow a thread like this, if it's inappropriate simply delete it.

I hope this blog can be of great help and entertainment to you, the Grand Chase players. Feel free to leave comments, or questions, or even contact me. Anonymous posting is allowed.

This blog is updated daily, and usually several times daily. So, stop by everyday! I usually have something interesting for you :)

Thanks for the support.

You can find my contact information on the Youtube channel shown in the blog.

Once again if this post is not allowed, please go ahead and delete it. I'm sure my blog will be a popular and useful resource for everybody that plays the game.

Thanks!
#2ZeadkinMarchePosted 8/19/2009 4:21:10 AM
Lol. You've even reached GameFAQs huh? Sure, I'll visit your blog. ^_^
---
Scientist A: Our products? Flame breath.. chainsaw arms.. giant rays..
Scientist B: Bingevil Inc. Because we care... :3
#3BovineMoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2009 9:04:07 AM
Gamefaqs wasn't such a great place to put it, but I figured it was dead enough it'd sit on top for a long time :P

Thanks for the visit, let me know if you have any requests or opinions :)
#4CounterslashPosted 8/19/2009 11:03:06 PM
Didn't think you would be hear as well, Cow. Anyway, just wanted to say that your blog is very insightful and helpful in finding information about other versions of GC and things ahead of time (NAGC-wise). Not much else to say except keep up the good work to you, Kowiz, and anyone else I forgot to mention.
#5SchmattPosted 8/23/2009 5:27:13 PM
Amazing that the #1 player posts on GameFAQS of all places....but how do u know whats goin on in the other versions?
---
#6kill3r719Posted 8/30/2009 5:10:45 PM
She plays the other versions. >_>
---
W@W FC: 2750-9218-8576
#7camtheman55Posted 9/3/2009 10:56:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]