how to get lock pick ability?

#1Doodood519Posted 6/15/2009 6:07:53 PM
Does anyone know how to get the lock pick ability for a created superstar? I can't figure out how, if you know how can you tell me please.
#2UraRenge2005Posted 6/16/2009 3:04:56 AM

LOCK PICK

What it does: Allows you to get out of Struggle Submission holds with a single Y button press.

How to get in game: Go against Chris Jericho in a Singles Match, and escape the Walls of Jericho.

Approximate time to achieve: With intelligent Roster, editing 1 hour.

Thoughts: Lock Pick is a good ability with a flaw. It can only be used once in a match. Not only can it only be used once, it dramatically decreases your momentum after using it %50. It is useful to have in bad situations. The Submission system is somewhat overwhelming in Smackdown vs. Raw games. Having this ability can only save you once though.

Tips on getting: Well, for starters you need Chris Jericho. So if you want to get it quickly, put him on RAW or, if you are a cruiserweight or lower, put him on Smackdown. This way he will be on your first Championship path. Also make sure your roster is at a minimum of 6 to help ensure he will be there.

The Next tip is to make sure you change both of chris Jericho's Finishers to The Walls of Jericho. This will ensure he doesn't do the Code Breaker. Lastly turn Give up off. There is no match requirements for this ability. You can do it in any match type. It merely requires you to live through a Walls of Jericho. Any match type with no give up is fine. Lastly, Anytime He has a Full Momentum, stay on the ground as the Walls of Jericho is a Ground Finisher.

How to use in a Match: Any time you are in any Struggle submission the HUD will show a Flashing Y Button with the words "Lock Pick" Press the Y button to escape. Decreases your momentum. 1 Use.
---
So anyone know how to unlock Ken in Ken Fighter IV?
I think you have to beat arcade with Ken on Ken difficulty?
#3Perfect_EndingPosted 6/16/2009 7:55:04 PM
"Thoughts: Lock Pick is a good ability with a flaw. It can only be used once in a match. Not only can it only be used once, it dramatically decreases your momentum after using it %50. It is useful to have in bad situations. The Submission system is somewhat overwhelming in Smackdown vs. Raw games. Having this ability can only save you once though."

Some inaccuracies here. ^_~

It can be used an unlimited number of times in a match, provided that you have enough momentum. I made a lock pick tutorial vid, and I used it over and over. It doesn't drain your momentum bar by 50% either--it drains about the same amount of momentum when used, which is about 25% of a full momentum bar.

Also, where lock pick fails is that it cannot get you out of SS signatures and finishers. If in red, you'll still tap out. I remember some kids talking online about how they had lock pick and they said to each other that they can never tap out again. Quite funny. ;)

For the TC, see this video if you want more tips for your abilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7XhfczpjU

^_^

---
SvR09 video guides for abilities, stats, strategies, and more! Kelly teaches SvR at:
www.YouTube.com/PerfectEnding
#4UltiMysterioPosted 6/18/2009 9:13:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]