DLC Question

• Topic Archived

User Info: blaze12341

blaze12341
7 years ago#1
What is there for DLC? And is there anymore coming out? And wasn't there suppose to be some RTWM DLC's?

User Info: Kaiiwa

Kaiiwa
7 years ago#2
With SvR 10 coming out in 2 months, why would they need to make more DLC for this game?
Only a trollish troll from a land of trolls who could think something so trollishly trollish and noobish awaits the 'fail face'

User Info: RyanCE

RyanCE
7 years ago#3
PACK 1 - Roster Update ($4.99)

Characters
- Evan Bourne
- Ted DiBiase
- Super Crazy
- Charlie Haas

Costumes
- Chris Jericho (August 2008 heel trunks)
- Kane (Masked)
- Kelly Kelly (Christmas)
- Maria (Christmas)
- Edge (SvR08)
- Rey Mysterio (SvR08)
- MVP (SvR08)

PACK 2 - WWE Legends ($4.99)

Characters
- Vader
- Earthquake
- Doink the Clown
- Bushwhacker Butch
- Bushwhacker Luke

Both packs come with a bunch of moves and taunts for the new characters, too.
RyanCE

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
7 years ago#4
Both packs come with a bunch of moves and taunts for the new characters, too.

what about themes for them dose that come with them aswell or do you need to download them from a music website?

User Info: ThelmmortaL

ThelmmortaL
7 years ago#5
some have their themes and some don't. i dont know why they couldnt out doinks theme in the game but whatever.

i regret buying the dlc looking back at it.i dont play with the dlc anyways. and to this day theirs alot of people who didnt download pack 3(the free one) smh.....
PSN Name:TheImmortalReese

User Info: chocolatemc42

chocolatemc42
7 years ago#6
What exactly, is the benefit of the 3rd roster pack? I downloaded it and it basically did nothing. It "SHOWED" me what downloadable content was available in-game, and that's about it. I mean, for a free download I guess that's all I can expect. However, it's a tough pill to swallow at a whopping 700+ MB.
Sa-Da-Tay!

User Info: Matt_Cole

Matt_Cole
7 years ago#7
^^^ DLC pack 3 is for people who dont want to buy the first 2 packs. Basically, it allows the people who have payed for them to use the wrestlers and attires against you in online matches.
PSN: Barcoded

User Info: chocolatemc42

chocolatemc42
7 years ago#8
and yet everytime I go online to battle, it says because everyone doesn't have those DLC guys no one can use them...
Sa-Da-Tay!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived