Necrons

#1BadKarma_JTPosted 1/1/2009 5:00:05 AM
Okay well it seems the majority of my board are on their knees, making gratuitous back and forth motions towards the Space Marines and their lesser allies.
Which is first of all uncalled for. And secondly, despite most of your fanboyish ignorance, the Space Marines are evidently not absolute strongest faction in the Wh40k universe, nor were they in DOW, and nor will they be in DOW 2 .

Therefore i have made a factual and fluff approved comparison to the strongest race: Necrons.

1 Necron Warrior fights at the equivalent strength of 2.5 Space Marines
1 Flayed One has the ability to make a group of 5 Space Marines say their prayers.
1 Wraith fights at the equivalent strength of 1.5 Chaplains
1 Pariah can cut down 2 Assault Terminators
1 Necron Lord can command a Necron force at the efficiency of 3 Force Commanders.

Also, HAPPY NEW YEARS!

---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#2BeriornPosted 1/1/2009 5:50:03 AM
1 warp entity is greater than 4 Star Gods.
---
"Oh yeah!"
~ Lucius the Eternal on most things.
#3Majkel_MAsterPosted 1/1/2009 6:09:37 AM
The god of lulz speaks the truth . Also , Imperial Guard uses Necron attacks as training exercises for new recruits . Have a nice day ^_^ .
---
"No rest. No mercy. No matter what."
#4kllermax5Posted 1/1/2009 7:53:15 AM
Maybe so but necrons don't have PLOT ARMOR. letting Uriel fend of a c'tan with a melta bomb
---
OmG n00b h4x0r mY p3n0r!!
#5TheFinishPosted 1/1/2009 7:56:57 AM
When Carboard Ventris beats one of your "gods" with a meltabomb, and IG regiments use you as training excercises, you know youre not the most powerful race.

MECHANICUM SPOILARZ

And when your little oh so powerful VOid Dragon turns out to have been beaten to a pulp by the Emperor and impriosoned on mars,well......
---
"Follow me if I advance.Kill me if I retreat.Avenge me if I die" ~ Attributed to Warmaster Solon.
#6No2WookiePosted 1/1/2009 8:14:02 AM
1 Necron Warrior fights at the equivalent strength of 2.5 Space Marines

Depends on whose warrior it is.

1 Flayed One has the ability to make a group of 5 Space Marines say their prayers.

Big deal. Space marines say their prayers no matter who they're up against.

1 Wraith fights at the equivalent strength of 1.5 Chaplains

And a chaplain fights at double the durability.

1 Pariah can cut down 2 Assault Terminators

Holy crap, an entirely truthful point.

1 Necron Lord can command a Necron force at the efficiency of 3 Force Commanders.

A force commander doesn't actually need to command his force to gain any level of efficiency.
---
HERE I COME LONGSHANK!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/No2wookie/LOLFurries.jpg
#7Revenant27Posted 1/1/2009 8:51:22 AM
I was playing TT vs my friend, and i had a 10 man squad of CC vets locked up with some warriors, and I had termies moving into that assault. Next turn my buddy's necron lord with a warscythe (i think? the one that owns everything) and man it was brutal, he wiped my stuff out so fast.
---
http://www.brutallegendgame.com/splash/
Check out Brutal Legend, the new game by the creator of Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, Full Throttle, and Monkey Island
#8Cypher0120Posted 1/1/2009 9:52:11 AM
Yeah, Warscythe's are annoying and the most potent close-combat weapon. Good thing I lashed the Necron Lord away during my game and then charged the out of rez orb range warriors with Berzerkers! Yeah!

Which is why I have a daemon army. Epidemius....
#9CptDesuPosted 1/1/2009 10:50:20 AM
ive had skulltaker take down a c'tan is one turn

GG necrons
#10LornothPosted 1/1/2009 1:06:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]