Is THIS GUY Apollo Justice's father?

#31AntagonisticismPosted 2/28/2010 9:53:19 PM
Apollo is said to be the god of many things: truth, light and the sun, music, archery...
---
"If I shake the DS very violently, will Edgeworth curl up into a ball and cry like a little girl?" - theodorel
#32Light_being(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2010 9:55:39 PM
Mind you, Apollo is only the English name for the character.

It would make you think WHO made the English name for Apollo...
It does not help that AJ only references directly 1-5 from past games (with faint references for the others).
---
Pokémon D-JPN /// P-USA FC: 0000 8118 5868 /// 1418 3391 0813
JUMP Ultimate Stars FC: 2964 5882 0684
#33izzy_prPosted 2/28/2010 10:25:24 PM
OMG if this ever becomes cannon, Apollo's story just went to a whole new level.

*stares a GS5......
---
"That's why its called Covergirl cause it covers up the man in you" Ms. Jay America's Next Top Model Cycle 10
#34Battousai XPosted 3/1/2010 1:59:31 AM
That was an interesting read. While I won't consider it the truth right out, it leaves a room in me for consideration. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this theory.
---
"Trying to read any probabilities before the result is useless." - Frederica Bernkastel
Pokemon Platinum: 2192-3928-9614 / Diamond: 0859-9771-8184
#35TinyosiPosted 3/1/2010 2:03:21 AM
The only thing that sucks about this theory is that if it is true,it probably won't be officially confirmed for another 4-6 years.(Unless they decide to put it in the next game, but I figured it would wait until the last.
---
I want to be Krispy Kremated. Honey glaze my body into the afterlife! D: -joelyp
#36QuantumWolfPosted 3/1/2010 2:31:20 AM
If this will become canon, Apollo would become the official coolest character. Wright would be like second bananas compared to this.

Only downside is its story of teenage pregnancy may become a little too risque for AA. But if it won't become that too much of a major issue and is more like a personal b-plot in GS5, then I'm all for making this fun theory canon.
---
Impatiently waiting for StarFox and F-Zero on the Wii
#37Vandal26Posted 3/1/2010 3:17:48 AM
I have to say that was an interesting read and it's certainly a possibility. Hopefully if it does turn out to be true by the time it's revealed I'll have forgotten about this theory so that the surprise isn't ruined.
---
"We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun"- Edmund Blackadder
#38skywalker777gfPosted 3/1/2010 3:21:32 AM
Oh........my......god. Quite possible.

Someone. Please. Objection.
#39Artix74Posted 3/1/2010 6:09:44 AM
If this is true, Phoenix, Edgeworth, and everyone else has nothing on Apollo. Badass to the extreme.
---
Atlus > You.
To see me ramble about them there vidjya games, check this out: http://artix74.livejournal.com/
#40Goul111Posted 3/1/2010 6:52:17 AM
OBJECTION!

*SPOILERS OF PW1-5*

That thread says that Gant had no motive for wanting to kill Niel Marshall. But evidence of of case 1-5 clearly contradicts that statement. As you all you know, Gant was able to manipulate Lana because the crime scene when she came made it look like Ema Skye had pushed Niel Marshall to his death by sword to the back through his lung and heart. In truth, Ema had knocked Marshall away thinking he was Joe Darke, effectively leaving Ema's finger prints on Marshall's shirt. Marshall was knocked out, and Darke and Ema passed out. Damon Gant as we all know entered the crime scene first, cut the piece of cloth with Ema's prints from Marshall's shirt and slammed the Prosecutor in to the Knight w/ Sword, and when Lana entered he had already made the crime scene look like Ema accidently killed Marshall.

While he had no motive, if Gant hadn't killed Marshall, he couldn't make it look like Ema did it. If he had killed Darke who Ema had originally thought she pushed, Marshall would still be alive to disprove this, plus Ema's fingerprints would still be on Marshall's clothes, leaving a strange hole in the events of Darke's death. This would lead us to one question. Who killed Joe Darke? It would have already been disproven it was Ema, so the only two people who could have done so would be either Gant or Lana.

While if SL-9 still has no relevance to Gant and Marshall being involved with Thalassa Gramarye, it could still mean Gant and Apollo Justice are in fact related, all I did was disprove that Gant had reason to kill Marshall before SL-9. Putting Joe Darke to his death and cleaning up SL-9 only served to speed up Damon Gant's promotion to Chief of Police, where he would then move Lana into Chief Prosecutor's position, giving him control of prosecutors and the cops.

While I did disprove this fact before anyone else thought about it while their minds were still being blown, it would still be badass if Apollo was in fact Gant's son. Every other piece of Evidence I've seen so far(I only read parts one and two) does state the connection between Gant and Justice. But would the writers really create Apollo's character with all of that information in mind? They are good as this series shows but are they REALLY that damn good?
---
ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!