Rank all 23 cases(possible spoilers) part 2

#101shadow chao 10Posted 4/10/2010 11:44:00 AM
I actually wasn't referring to your list specifically, just the general idea. I was also only referring to length because it was the only point I had a problem with. If 3-4 gets points deducted for being short, then so should 4-1, regardless of whether it's an opening case or not. That was the point I was trying to make and I did kind of go overboard on it. <_< At any rate, I really can't be bothered arguing such a trivial thing any more, so I'll stop derailing the topic with this.
---
~Space for rent~
#102TwiggysaurusPosted 4/11/2010 1:20:55 PM
concerning 4-3:

. And the one really cool twist that the case had, the crime following the lyrics of the song, ended up just being explained away with 'Oh, it was just a coincidence.

This is false. It is explained that the reason the crime was following the lyrics to the song was to make people think that the shots happened AFTER the guitar got set on fire, so that people thought the crime happened during the third set so the real killer had an alibi.
#103Abid9Posted 4/11/2010 1:57:08 PM

1. 2-4

At first I wasn't too sure that I would like this case, but it kept getting better and better. It had the best ending and deserves all the praise it has gotten.

2. 3-5

A really fun case that just falls short of first place. Godot will always be my favorite character.

3. 1-5

I loved this case from beginning to end. This case just falls short of the other two. The top three cases are flawless IMO.

4. 4-4 (Heh, a lot of fours here.)

I loved this case but, as others have already mentioned it has flaws. However, even though it has a lot flaws, I still enjoyed almost every second of it. I just wish there was more to Kristoph, I wanted to unlock his creepy psych locks too.

5. 1-4

This could have been the final case in the first game, it was a solid case; just not as memorable as the final cases of the AA games.

6. 3-4

I REALLY liked this case, too bad it was on the short side.

7. 4-1

The best first case as many have said.

8. 4-3

This case gets a lot of back lash, yes it had a glaring plot hole, but I had a lot of fun with it. I loved the video and all the characters in it. To me, that was enough to forgive it for its mistakes.

9. 2-3

I'm in the crowd of people who love this case. I didn't like the guy with the puppet, but loved all the other characters. The circus also had this dark atmosphere that I really liked. Not to mention Acro who I'm sure everybody has pity for.

10. I-4

My favorite AAI case, and the only case I really enjoyed from that game. Which is a shame, because I did like some elements of AAI, but it was too easy and that spoiled the cases stories for me. Anyway, fanservice case for the win, Badd and Yew are awesome characters.

11. 2-2

A fun case that I don't understand what people have against, really a solid case.

12. 3-2

Same as 2-2, solid case.

13. 3-3

I liked this case, but it was a little too silly.

14. 4-2

This case dragged on too much, still liked it.

15. I-5

As I stated earlier, AAI felt too easy and boring to me. However, this case is so down the list because I just didn't like the story. I liked that ambassodor who helps you, but no other character. I didn't like the twist with Yew and whats even worse is the twist had little point, she wasn't even the killer. Alba, wow what a rip off of Gant, nuff said.

16. 1-2

Was alright, not enough substance, though.

17. 1-3

I found this case really boring, didn't like any of the characters. Seriously, 1-4 and 1-5 saved the series for me.

18. 3-1

I don't really like the introduction cases much, but I appreciated seeing Mia.

19. I-2

Wow, AAI just didn't do it for me.

20. I-3

" "

21. I-1

" " Don't get me wrong, I thought AAI was alright but no where near as good as the other games.

22. 1-1

Boring.

23. 2-1

The infamous "worst case".

#104Ray_MK_IIIPosted 4/11/2010 2:12:39 PM
5. 1-4

This could have been the final case in the first game, it was a solid case; just not as memorable as the final cases of the AA games.

Well, in a way, 1-4 is a finale case. In the original GS1 in Japan, 1-4 was the last case. America got 1-5 as a bonus case.

You probably already knew that, just pointing out that little fact.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
I find your dislike of most of AAI frightening and disturbing, actually....
#105Ray_MK_IIIPosted 4/11/2010 2:29:50 PM
Not to mention Acro who I'm sure everybody has pity for.

Sorry for the double post, but....

Acro intended to kill a little girl over a complete accident. But instead of killing the girl, he accidentally killed his boss. Then, rather than owning up to his mistake like a man, he hid his crime, allowing the police to suspect an innocent man. Long story short, I have no sympathy for Acro at all....
---
I do sorta feel bad for Mimi Miney, though. :P
#106Abid9Posted 4/11/2010 3:28:41 PM

Ray_MK_III posted...
Not to mention Acro who I'm sure everybody has pity for.

Sorry for the double post, but....

Acro intended to kill a little girl over a complete accident. But instead of killing the girl, he accidentally killed his boss. Then, rather than owning up to his mistake like a man, he hid his crime, allowing the police to suspect an innocent man. Long story short, I have no sympathy for Acro at all....
---
I do sorta feel bad for Mimi Miney, though. :P

I didn't mean to imply that Acro is innocent, far from it. Of course he got what he deserved. I believe that he was "in the wrong place at the wrong time". In a sense, he wound't have done it if he wasn't in the unfortunate position. I have pity for him for having to go through with his brother dying and the fact that he wasn't a bad guy. He is a murder and as such was rightly convicted, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be pitied upon.

#107Ray_MK_IIIPosted 4/11/2010 3:33:07 PM
I didn't mean to imply that Acro is innocent, far from it. Of course he got what he deserved. I believe that he was "in the wrong place at the wrong time". In a sense, he wound't have done it if he wasn't in the unfortunate position. I have pity for him for having to go through with his brother dying and the fact that he wasn't a bad guy. He is a murder and as such was rightly convicted, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be pitied upon.

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you said. Well, I s'pose I feel pity for the guy, too. At least in the "let the poor old dog die" sense, that is.
---
Ayup.
#108shadow chao 10Posted 4/12/2010 12:01:50 AM

This is false. It is explained that the reason the crime was following the lyrics to the song was to make people think that the shots happened AFTER the guitar got set on fire, so that people thought the crime happened during the third set so the real killer had an alibi.

Huh, I just looked it up and you're right. Strange, I really didn't remember that at all.
---
~Space for rent~
#109shadow chao 10Posted 4/13/2010 11:23:42 AM
---
~Space for rent~
#110shadow chao 10Posted 4/16/2010 10:05:23 AM
---
~Space for rent~