Rank all 23 cases(possible spoilers) part 2

#51marioluigi45678Posted 3/25/2010 12:08:13 AM
Well he was involved in a kidnapping/murder at the time, I think he had other things on his mind!
---
"That wasnt a yellow potion" -AdamWestsLapDog
According to my calculations, you've got 11 grandparents and one of them is your son.- Mikey Wolf
#52Mr_PortsmanPosted 3/25/2010 3:36:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53Mr_PortsmanPosted 3/25/2010 3:43:12 AM
This game is not Ace Attorney 5. I've lost track of how many times I've had to say that.

And no, I think 2-3 sucks just as much as it did when JFA came out. The characters who aren't Acro are different kinds of annoying (Max is one of those annoying in a funny way characters so I don't dislike him as much), the cape snagging on the bust was ridiculous, Moe thinking it was Max was even more ridiculous, I almost wanted to start thinking about all that spirit channeling bollocks again. 2-3 was a huge trainwreck of a case.

Anyway, my controversial list.

2-4
I-5
1-4
1-5
I-2
1-3
I-4
3-2
4-2
4-1
3-3
3-4
3-1
I-1
4-3
3-5
(Pretty much everything below this line sucks IMO)
2-1 (Wellington. Yes, that's really my only reason. I'll take a funny character over no other redeeming traits)
2-2
1-2
2-3
I-3 (Capcom, NEVER base 85% of a case on fanservice ever again. Needing to make room to develop Lang and Kay on top of all the fanservice isn't an excuse either. Really, they were more focused on "How many Blue Badger references can we cram in?" rather than writing the story. I think it's really, really sad that the Badger family developed more in this case than all of Lance, Lauren, and Ernest combined. I really, really, do.)
1-1 (Because it at least didn't go on forever about nothing, like...)
4-4 (Uh....what was the point of playing through everything from the flashback case to the end of mason system, again? Is it really that hard to sum up the trial in a paragraph?)
---
Miles Edgeworth says I fail! D:
"Yeah, it's Jock Sportsman and his parter Gym."-PikaNerd
#54rashrulesPosted 3/26/2010 2:55:44 AM
The time gap here is even bigger. Why on earth would Edgey remember her?"

Because she is the daughter of a famous lawyer, was involved in the horrible mess that his would-be first case turned into, and, well, SAVED HIS LIFE!
---
Sony and Microsoft are sore losers. "We don't consider the Wii a competitor because it's aimed at casuals."
Super Mario Galaxy is the best game ever.
#55rashrulesPosted 3/26/2010 3:03:22 AM
"Great post, but what do you mean by the "broken neck, inexcusable"? I remember the case not being extremely great, so I never replayed it."

Your neck breaking = Connection from your body to your brain being cut off = Instant Death.

Some people say that they know people who survived broken necks and it certainly isn't impossible that Dustin couldn't write the name before death, but...
---
Sony and Microsoft are sore losers. "We don't consider the Wii a competitor because it's aimed at casuals."
Super Mario Galaxy is the best game ever.
#56SuperSonicSmashPosted 3/28/2010 5:19:08 AM
After playing all the cases.

23. The First Turnabout (1-1)
22. Turnabout Serenade (4-3)
21. Turnabout Big Top (2-3)
20. The Lost Turnabout (2-1)
19. Turnabout Samurai (1-3)
18. Turnabout Sisters (1-2)
17. Turnabout Corner (4-2)
16. Turnabout Succession (4-4)
15. Turnabout Visitor (5-1)
14. Turnabout Memories (3-1)
13. Turnabout Beginnings (3-4)
12. Recipe For Turnabout (3-3)
11. The Stolen Turnabout (3-2)
10. Reunion, and Turnabout (2-2)
9. Rise From The Ashes (1-5)
8. Turnabout Trump (4-1)
7. Turnabout Airlines (5-2)
6. Turnabout Reminiscence (5-4)
5. Turnabout Goodbyes (1-4)
4. Farewell, My Turnabout (2-4)
3. The Kidnapped Turnabout (5-3)
2. Turnabout Ablaze (5-5)
1. Bridge To The Turnabout (3-5)
---
You're too slow!! Sonic >> j00
SuperSonicSmash
#57MegaSlimePosted 3/28/2010 9:52:32 AM
23. The First Turnabout (1-1)
22. The Lost Turnabout (2-1)
21. Turnabout Big Top (2-3)
20. Turnabout Corner (4-2)
19. Turnabout Visitor (5-1)
18. Turnabout Samurai (1-3)
17. Turnabout Serenade (4-3)
16. Turnabout Memories (3-1)
15. Turnabout Sisters (1-2)
14. Turnabout Trump (4-1)
13. The Kidnapped Turnabout (5-3)
12. Turnabout Beginnings (3-4)
11. Reunion, and Turnabout (2-2)
10. Turnabout Airlines (5-2)
9. The Stolen Turnabout (3-2)
8. Recipe For Turnabout (3-3)
7. Turnabout Reminiscence (5-4)
6. Turnabout Ablaze (5-5)
5. Turnabout Succession (4-4)
4. Turnabout Goodbyes (1-4)
3. Farewell, My Turnabout (2-4)
2. Rise From The Ashes (1-5)
1. Bridge To The Turnabout (3-5)

Turnabout Samurai would've been ranked lower if it wasn't for Dee Vasquez. The top 3 could be shuffled around and still work for me.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#58BigTheBratPosted 3/28/2010 10:40:39 AM
I like shadow chao 10's list a lot. It explains a lot and brings up some interesting points. However, I see two mistakes:

1) You say 1-5 is the weakest of the final cases, yet it's way about 4-4.
2) The reason Kristoph killed Zak wasn't just because he chose Phoenix over him. That was the main reason for the forgery. Kristoph wanted to build his reputation up, and defending Zak would do just that. However, Kristoph killed Zak because Zak reappearing could mean people found out that Kristoph created the forgery. It would ruin Kristoph's life.
---
I spent a whole day looking for my dentures. They turned out to be in my mouth all along.
#59shadow chao 10Posted 3/28/2010 10:56:38 AM
1) You say 1-5 is the weakest of the final cases, yet it's way about 4-4.

You're right, sorry. I wasn't even counting 4-4. It's not a final case to me. >_>

2) The reason Kristoph killed Zak wasn't just because he chose Phoenix over him. That was the main reason for the forgery. Kristoph wanted to build his reputation up, and defending Zak would do just that. However, Kristoph killed Zak because Zak reappearing could mean people found out that Kristoph created the forgery. It would ruin Kristoph's life.

Wait, am I missing something here? How would Zak be able to prove Kristoph forged evidence any more than Phoenix could?
Sure he could prove that the diary page WAS forged easily enough, but there was no way of proving that Kristoph did it. IIRC, anyway.
---
~Space for rent~
#60MegaSlimePosted 3/28/2010 11:09:07 AM
Kristoph probably did it for insurance.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure