I don't think people quite get why they stuck with the fixed resolution

#1MyUsernamesMudPosted 10/17/2008 7:13:05 AM
If you could change it, it wouls mess up the placement of some of the offscreen signposts.
---
bond21: what about a cloak that lasts twice the time of the normal one, but takes 2x as long to charge back up?
#2nonexistingheroPosted 10/17/2008 7:44:41 AM
IMO, the most stupid thing about this game is (I play the PC version) that you can't use Ctrl+Alt+Del or the Windows button on your keyboard to go to Windows. You have to quit the game 1st, then ask for help, then have to start it up again.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3ZebraMan1923Posted 10/17/2008 8:25:25 AM
I can alt-tab fine out of it.
#4TheChronoMasterPosted 10/17/2008 8:46:55 AM
I can also alt-tab just fine.
---
"BK1=BKO just very different" - PNTempest
*seequote*
#5RackPosted 10/17/2008 12:11:20 PM
Maybe so, but that's not really a good enough reason. Some of the offscreen signposts are neat, and one is important but really they should have designed the game so it could allow rather basic features.
---
Logical Fallacy #5: The few are the same as the whole.
Some Elbonians are animal rights activists. Others wear fur coats. Therefore Elbonians are hypocrites.
#6GaboleskulPosted 10/17/2008 12:16:46 PM
^ man, you know so much about making video games... I would love to play some of the games you've made...
---
Stop, Drop & Rofl.
#7fountainierPosted 10/17/2008 2:29:46 PM
You can change the resolution; there's a topic about it over at the PC board... That being said, I tried 1680x1050 and it broke my game (the continue lever went off-screen) so I'd recommend sticking to 4:3.
---
It is harder to save lives than to take them... that's why doctors are paid more than soldiers.
#8RackPosted 10/17/2008 9:06:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9RackPosted 10/17/2008 9:07:51 PM
^ man, you know so much about making video games... I would love to play some of the games you've made..

Well you'll just have to wait since it's not ready yet. You can try a couple I had a hand in at....

Oh wait, this is your feeble mind trying to come up with an insult isn't it? You're desperately trying to make a logical link between being able to critique something and having made it yourself. You're also unsaddled with the enormous weight of evidence to the contrary because what you like to call a brain can't hold it anyway.
---
Logical Fallacy #5: The few are the same as the whole.
Some Elbonians are animal rights activists. Others wear fur coats. Therefore Elbonians are hypocrites.
#10Agent OrangePosted 10/17/2008 10:04:35 PM
Calm down children, it just video games. Have some gummi bears and have fun.
---
If I knew it was harmless I'd have killed it myself.