Just realized the connection... (SPOILERS)

#1Emilio the AngelPosted 10/23/2008 8:58:31 PM
A little late, though... :P But I just realized the meaning of the name of the new "product Z" at the end of Chapter 3.

It's a reference to the "Z" axis!!! You know, from the three axis of our four dimensional universe: "X" for length; "Y" for height; and "Z" for width. Hence the whole thing about the game becoming 3D and all...

Yeah, I know... A little slow on that one, but now, at least, it makes more sense. :P

---
"...wishful thinking often leads to disappointment"
#2BlarggPosted 10/23/2008 9:13:41 PM
I honestly thought the game was going to become full 3D puzzles at that point. That would have been an incredible twist.
---
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."
#3Emilio the Angel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2008 9:22:25 PM
Yeah... I expected that, too, after Chapter 3. (O.o) But it's a good thing it didn't change. The game's charming enough in 2D. :P

Maybe we'll get a World of Goo 3D game in the future. That would be something NICE :D

---
#4TheChronoMasterPosted 10/24/2008 3:16:53 PM
World of Goo just wouldn't work quite as well in 3D, IMO, regardless of how good it would look.
---
"BK1=BKO just very different" - PNTempest
*seequote*
#5WingwrightPosted 10/24/2008 4:34:35 PM
I noticed the "Product Z" reference immediately...I guess Im a pretty big math nerd though.
---
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago.
#6powerpc127Posted 10/24/2008 10:04:51 PM
lol @ Emilio's second post

quote:
Maybe we'll get a World of Goo 3D game in the future. That would be something NICE :D

sig:
---

*sigh* if only we could learn the life lessons that are put in our sigs...
#7cloudbarretcid1Posted 10/25/2008 4:38:09 PM
hmm... a Z-dimension, yeah3D

but imagine if they put a "Project T"...! (Analogous to a space-time format) Implementing full time-irreversibility and reality-flux as the level courses through time.

True math nerds would think of this :P
#8WingwrightPosted 10/25/2008 5:11:59 PM
hmm... a Z-dimension, yeah3D

but imagine if they put a "Project T"...! (Analogous to a space-time format) Implementing full time-irreversibility and reality-flux as the level courses through time.

True math nerds would think of this :P

Then people could actually be justified by comparing this with Braid!
---
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago.
#9scalon_Posted 10/26/2008 8:45:05 AM
can 2D boy make a 3D game?
---
i lack the patiences and time for spelling oh dam that's a hard word to spell