Combo FAQ v 1.1 - Everything you could EVER want to know, and MORE!

#111DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 1/10/2011 2:13:38 PMmessage detail
It only works in NORMAL MODE.
---
#112RaijiniliPosted 4/10/2011 3:36:37 AMmessage detail
I've only seen this posted in one other place, so posting here: you can climb the first part of the waterfall in just a few tries by jumping out from dryness, and then doublejumping against the ledge and lining yourself right up for jumping up.
#113TeknoBladePosted 4/26/2012 11:38:38 PMmessage detail
I've gone through the Large Cavern 15 times and haven't found an Alexandrite yet. Am I doing it wrong? I kill Jiang Shi a good 4-5 times for the EXP. I don't get how I'm getting some useless Minerva gear every single time.
#114QioxPosted 1/14/2013 12:09:11 AMmessage detail(edited)
Finding the Alexandrite is all about luck

If you want to find it faster, and are fine with less exp gain, try the Training Hall, you can find it there too. Once you get good at it, you can clear the Training Hall in 3-5 minutes with little trouble.

So far Ive gotten so many Super Potions and Super Tonics from the Training Hall, with a few Robe Decollettes as well. (Its mostly Super Potions, which are more useful at least), but only 1 Alexandrite. I still need 1 more so I can get a second Master Ring...

Edit: Could also buy it from the online shop, costs 24k to get though I think. Id sell it to you, but sadly my DS doesnt want to connect to the internet =/
May as well ask, how DO I connect? it said my access point isnt valid...
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
#115Chaosmaster00Posted 1/14/2013 12:49:42 AMmessage detail
DS can only connect to unsecred WEP type connections.

Also, I hope you realize the comment you replied to was about 8-9 months old...
#116QioxPosted 1/14/2013 11:19:43 AMmessage detail
...now i just feel silly.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
#117PsykechanPosted 12/1/2014 10:53:32 AMmessage detail
Yes I realize that this is ancient, but with Nintendo shutting down the DS Internet game connections, the online shop modes will not work anymore.
---
Castlevania ill needs a savior such as you.
The spell checker should include major game words!
#118DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 12/8/2014 11:06:34 PMmessage detail
What? I thought that only applied for games made by Nintendo.
---