Hardest castlevania bosses

#1itachi134Posted 4/3/2009 8:38:57 PM
Post a list of what you think are the 5 hardest bosses in castlevania

1- Brachyura, order of ecclesia
2- Eligor, order of ecclesia
3- Abaddon, dawn of sorrow
4- Blackmore, order of ecclesia
5- Beezlebub, symphony of the night

1 being the hardest and 5 being the weakest. this is also based on the first time you fight the boss.
---
TALK IS CHEAP
#2ArpegiuzPosted 4/4/2009 12:45:18 AM
lol at metrovania bosses xD
---
If there is a need for a Dracula Is A Fool topic, one will emerge. Even if it's not by us...
#3bloodmage3Posted 4/4/2009 4:18:51 AM
5: Dmitrii(DoS) and Doppelganger(PoR). If you give them some good equipment/souls that is.
4: Blackmore(or Blackloth, or whatever his name is)
3: Dracula(without rapidus fio that is)
2: Albus(OoE)
1: Dullehah(PoR) and Death(PoR). Unlike the above bosses, these guys can't be defeated in a cheap and easy way the first time you face them.
---
~.~
#4VirilessPosted 4/4/2009 6:48:30 AM
The hardest bosses for me happen to be one from each of the main games.

Death- AoS
Some massive lightning giant- SotN
The sisters(no quick/proper holy win)- PoR
Blackmore- OoE
Final boss of Julius mode- DoS

---
B:BoF2 FC:Hyper-4210-8255-1237
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Project__Mayhem (visit site ^_^)
#5AnimeRPGFanPosted 4/4/2009 7:50:45 AM
Rondo of Blood/Dracula X Draccy was such a pain. One bad move and it's into a bottomless pit. :(
---
Please, call me Loyal.
Nintendo has this whole thing about making people want to give them money and then not letting them do it.
#6AnimeRPGFanPosted 4/4/2009 8:09:24 AM
Correction: Plain Dracula X. THIS malignant ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZupFaKOPw2M&feature=related&fmt=18
---
Please, call me Loyal.
Nintendo has this whole thing about making people want to give them money and then not letting them do it.
#7Commander_BokkoPosted 4/4/2009 8:16:44 AM
Even with those pits, Dracula wasn't that hard in that game. Despite the fact that the fight against Dracula from the original Castlevania was very similar but without the pits, it was much harder simply because you had to time your whip lashes perfectly to avoid getting hit by his fireballs and 4 hits killed you while it took like 20 to kill him. I remeber beating Dracula X way back when even just reaching Dracula in the original Castlevania still seemed impossible to me.

Also, lol at Castleroid bosses making it into lists. Any of the bosses in the later levels of the 3 NES games was way harder than any Castleroid boss. There was no sissy equipment or items back then. Or hyper or even double jumps to fix screwups. Just you, your whip, and whatever sub-weapon you had.

And even more lol at Brachyura being first in the OP's list.
---
You're reading the secret phantom signature. Everyone else sees this sig as some stupid reference. Congratulations! You have 6 days left to live.
#8AlpharhinoPosted 4/4/2009 10:01:12 PM
Dracula in the first one. Seriously he was absolutely insane. Dodging his attacks required way more skill than I ever had. Even getting to him was near impossible.

Close second to Forgotten One on the hard difficulty in Lament of Innocence. If not as hard, certainly a ton of fun
#9semianonymousPosted 4/4/2009 10:20:18 PM

in no order

- she-wolf (x68000, chronicles)

- Death (CV1)

- Death (bloodlines, if your luck was bad)

- Hydra in DXC gave me massive issues

- Dracula in CV1

Special mention to every boss in Haunted Castle

#10MoxRavagerPosted 4/5/2009 9:27:03 AM
If you didn't use any overpowered weapons or cheap tactics Galamoth was the hardest.

Abaddon is extremely hard in julius mode in DoS
---
To avoid innuendo, Nintendo should have called the Wii the Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System, or PNES for short.- Nintonysoft