This is no turn-based strategy game

#1David ChengPosted 3/6/2009 1:05:53 AM
It's a real time shooter.

---
Most anticipated : RE5, Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Redemption, Kingdom Under Fire 2
#2namingmyselfPosted 3/6/2009 8:03:27 PM

Warhammer 40000 style camera, real time run n gun kinda game.

Responing enemies, inaffective grenades and weak tutorial gets you stuck most the time

#3wbloechelPosted 3/12/2009 1:53:58 PM
thats too bad.
---
Warning: Above Post May Cause Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.
#4David Cheng(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2009 2:24:16 AM
No grenades are actually useful & good to use against bosses. The game is pretty good & fun to play. There should be more games like this & Operation Vietnam on DS.

---
Most anticipated : Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Redemption, Kingdom Under Fire 2
#5dietessPosted 4/15/2009 1:50:54 PM
Is this gonna be more like the wholly badass Tom Clancy games on the GBA, or Operation Vietnam?
I can't remember the GBA titles (I think one was Sum of All Fears), but they were awesome. Like Commandos.
#6Devilsmirk78Posted 4/19/2009 6:19:16 AM
I would've picked this up if it was a turn based game...too bad now....
---
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
#7MomentOfViolencPosted 4/26/2009 8:18:08 PM
It's a lot like Operation Vietnam, yeah. Pretty much the same gameplay, with much better graphics. If you liked OV you'll like this!
#8David Cheng(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2009 1:37:44 AM
I found the gameplay is more like Mercs but with stylus control. Graphic wise, I think Operation Vietnam has more solid & interesting levels.

---
Most anticipated : Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Redemption, Kingdom Under Fire 2
#9imgoingmadPosted 4/28/2009 11:41:17 AM
Operation VietNam didn't have save points but I hear this game does. I read a few reviews and as usual, one says there are not enough save points, the other says they are just enough to keep the game from being too easy and too hard. Either way I hear you'll spend time REPLAYING many sections of a level because it's not easy, controls are not that good, and if ONE person on the team dies, you start over. Not sure if starting over means restarting from a save point or restarting from the beginning of the mission. For me, the lack of any stats, medals kills it. Play 12 missions and that's it. Lame.