Has anyone found a fix to the freezing yet?

#1SedatedPosted 1/28/2009 8:56:24 AM
I have a Radeon 4870 x2. The game runs great EXCEPT I get the freezing every so often where the game basically stops for 1/2 a second to 1 second then continues along at 60fps. This isn't a hardware issue, it's a driver issue. With that said I have the latest drivers and i've found no way to make this problem go away. Has anyone found anything yet? Is there a older driver set that works?
#2DrAgOnFoRcE4Posted 1/30/2009 10:40:59 PM
do you have the 1.1 patch to spidermenz?
---
98% of people have one of these 98% things in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that don't, put this in your sig.
XBL! GT: Cr4zy Spaniard
#3themassenPosted 1/31/2009 12:23:56 PM
How was I expecting an answer other than that
Patch 1.1 wont solve it
#4HazzerzPosted 2/7/2009 9:26:17 PM

The 1.1 patch fixed it for me so I don't know.

Listen don't even bother. The stuttering is the least of the problems here, it's just completely unplayable. Random crashes, Some seriously bad audio glitches and major framerate hits...doesn't matter what your system is. It's the most laziest, most craptacular PC port you will ever play. It makes the GTA 4 port look like a masterpiece.

#5BeauGNJPosted 2/21/2009 3:50:58 AM
you guys play it on pc while i'm playing it on the 360.
i got the same damn problem you know,
when i'm swinging, webzipping of what ever it freezes.
the game is good but this is so annoying, it only started with freezin in chapter 3 on my 360.
it was so annoying that i started to search around if people had this problem to.
and it figures, you guys now and some more people who plays this one on 360.
#6ToriborPosted 3/3/2009 4:39:08 PM

I can't even beat like the second mission where I'm supposed to chain together web attacks. The frame rate screw up makes it entirely unplayable. How the hell am I supposed to time something when the game keeps freezing up!