Alternate Costumes...

#1Titanfan2083Posted 3/24/2009 8:32:55 PM

So does anyone have a straight answer about costumes in this game? some places have listed on the secrets part that there are extra costumes on the Xbox360 version while some list it as a Wii exclusive, anyone have an answer?

#2moxxidudePosted 3/25/2009 8:02:25 AM
The absolutely definitive answer is......there are no other costumes aside from the red/blue suit and the black suit. Yes, that's unfortunate. I'm sure they could even sell a costume pack for $4.99 and people would buy it.
#3TenthPosted 3/25/2009 8:16:53 AM
"some places have listed on the secrets part that there are extra costumes on the Xbox360 version"

Did those places list how to unlock them? Because as far as we know, there are no such thing in this version. Several of us have seen every ending, gotten all achievements, and have actually gotten more than the achievements ask for.

There are no extra costumes besides the symbiote, and red/blues.
#4Titanfan2083(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2009 12:55:38 PM

The place I looked must have had the Wii version ways to unlock them up on the 360 page because i know I was in the right page for them. How disappointing they didnt put them in the worthwhile versions of the game (360, PS3). Only so much stick flailing and waggling I can take in a game.