Play the game after you beat it?

#1Ross_the_B0SSPosted 7/27/2009 11:54:38 PM

Well I just beat the game and I was hoping to have a spiderman game that I could just mess around with after the game was over like in Spiderman 2. But it doesn't seem like I can keep playing it when it's over unless I start a whole new game. Is that the case or am I missing something?

#2Chris3123Posted 7/29/2009 1:56:49 PM

That is correct, unfortunately.

#3smidgeonnnPosted 7/29/2009 9:47:25 PM
The thing about post-story freeroam is, you need something to do. There would be no enemies, all you would be able to do is spider-swing around for collectibles, and as addicting as that is, it would get old after a while.
---
***Official Invader Zim Fanboy of Gamefaqs***
The weed of crime bears bitter fruit you old hag!
#4Ross_the_B0SS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2009 7:20:04 PM

smidgeonnn posted...
The thing about post-story freeroam is, you need something to do. There would be no enemies, all you would be able to do is spider-swing around for collectibles, and as addicting as that is, it would get old after a while.
---
The weed of crime bears bitter fruit you old hag!

They could have thrown in enemies. I don't see what's hard about that.

#5smidgeonnnPosted 7/31/2009 2:31:03 AM
Because there can't be enemies. The gangs are locked up (or not fighting) the symbiotes are gone. The only fights would be with Kingpin goons, and that gets old.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=573081&topic=50545005
#6Ross_the_B0SS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2009 5:14:07 PM

Well it's better to have the goons then nothing at all. And why can't they just throw in some random enemies after the game is over? It's not like they would be ruining a good story. The story sucked. I'd rather have some kind of game after the main story is over then nothing at all. I guess nothing can beat Spiderman 2.

#7kaythenPosted 7/31/2009 7:36:59 PM
There is the new game +1 option that lets you replay with all of your collections and moves. (see cheats section for instructions on access.)
---
"There's a strong streak of good in you, Superman. But then nobody's perfect... almost nobody." Lex Luthor
#8Ross_the_B0SS(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2009 10:21:03 PM

Sweet thanks. I'll do that and just not do any missions. Basically the same thing.