can you free roam after beating the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  3. can you free roam after beating the game?
8 years ago#1
is this like previous spider man games where after you beat it, you keep your save file and can swing around the city helping with random crimes? or do you just beat the game and that's it, it starts over?
"What's a truck?" -Fat Tony
8 years ago#2
yeah as soon as you beat the game you cant free roam so i say to save before you beat it
8 years ago#3
oh boy, what's the latest point I can save at? don't worry about spoilers.
"What's a truck?" -Fat Tony
8 years ago#4

oh boy, what's the latest point I can save at? don't worry about spoilers.

OBLIGATED SPOILERS WARNING

Before you fight Vulture.

END SPOILERS
Learn to multi-console people, there is no one superior console.
My Gamepad/blog: http://greenyz.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php
8 years ago#5
^
Thatīs pretty vague description.

*SPOILER*

When youīre told to go to Fisk Tower/Kingpinīs building to purge the symbiots with Tinkerers device. As sonn as you climbed half the tower an automatic scene appears and you need to fight Symbiote Vulture. Thereīs actually more after this boss battle, but itīs all missions and therefore you canīt save. To be on the safe side, save whenever you can before going to the next mission.

*END SPOILER*
8 years ago#6
thats what i do, save before every new mission, and when not in missions, save every os often so as not to lose progress as far as EXP points
8 years ago#7
I have found the games autosave quite useful when collecting Tokens and such. It saves pretty often and if your game freezes (Happened a few times), you often doesnīt loose anything. The downside is it saves all your progress, so a manual save is needed if you want a save before the final savepoint, since it autosaves in scenes as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  3. can you free roam after beating the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived