can you free roam after beating the game?

#1fuego_y_aguaPosted 11/4/2008 2:57:43 PM
is this like previous spider man games where after you beat it, you keep your save file and can swing around the city helping with random crimes? or do you just beat the game and that's it, it starts over?
---
"What's a truck?" -Fat Tony
#2Solarman98Posted 11/4/2008 4:11:52 PM
yeah as soon as you beat the game you cant free roam so i say to save before you beat it
#3fuego_y_agua(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 6:10:32 PM
oh boy, what's the latest point I can save at? don't worry about spoilers.
---
"What's a truck?" -Fat Tony
#4Green_TunicPosted 11/4/2008 9:05:59 PM

oh boy, what's the latest point I can save at? don't worry about spoilers.

OBLIGATED SPOILERS WARNING

Before you fight Vulture.

END SPOILERS
---
Learn to multi-console people, there is no one superior console.
My Gamepad/blog: http://greenyz.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php
#5KimchenPosted 11/5/2008 11:32:02 AM
^
Thatīs pretty vague description.

*SPOILER*

When youīre told to go to Fisk Tower/Kingpinīs building to purge the symbiots with Tinkerers device. As sonn as you climbed half the tower an automatic scene appears and you need to fight Symbiote Vulture. Thereīs actually more after this boss battle, but itīs all missions and therefore you canīt save. To be on the safe side, save whenever you can before going to the next mission.

*END SPOILER*
#6lavos24551hPosted 11/5/2008 11:40:45 AM
thats what i do, save before every new mission, and when not in missions, save every os often so as not to lose progress as far as EXP points
#7KimchenPosted 11/5/2008 1:23:19 PM
I have found the games autosave quite useful when collecting Tokens and such. It saves pretty often and if your game freezes (Happened a few times), you often doesnīt loose anything. The downside is it saves all your progress, so a manual save is needed if you want a save before the final savepoint, since it autosaves in scenes as well.