explore hogwarts?

#1leokelloPosted 8/4/2008 11:50:17 PM
will you be able to do that in this game?
#2ericboltzPosted 8/5/2008 3:57:25 PM
I'm sure you can explore just as much as you could in the OOTP game, which was a ton. You could go through the entire castle and it rocked!
#3leokello(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2008 2:09:13 AM
It would be cool if you could go a bit into the forbiden forest and explore hogsmead, though I think it pretty unlikely. Imagine sneaking through hogsmead through one of theh secret passages!
#4LinkBoyJTPosted 8/12/2008 3:47:05 PM
^ My friend, that is genius. That would be so awesome! I dunno if OotP had in game books, but if this one did (books that told you more history and lore and whatnot), that'd be awesome too. Like in my topic.. Bethesda would do so good on this game
---
|_ | |\| |{ www.myspace.com/link_boy
Favorites: Zelda ALttP, Resident Evil 4, Oblivion.
#5Hungry4GOW2Posted 8/13/2008 5:42:28 PM
it would be cool to have a complete build of Hogwarts from the front gates to the the Forbidden Forest. and access to Hogsmead for kicks.
---
MAI ROFLKNIEF GOEZ SLIEC SLIEC SLIEC SLIEC-Black man not changing his sig until they make a Game-To-Film that actually follows the game's plot.July 17,2008.
#6JoetheMoePosted 8/16/2008 10:11:41 AM

Hungry4GOW2 posted...
it would be cool to have a complete build of Hogwarts from the front gates to the the Forbidden Forest. and access to Hogsmead for kicks.
---
MAI ROFLKNIEF GOEZ SLIEC SLIEC SLIEC SLIEC-Black man not changing his sig until they make a Game-To-Film that actually follows the game's plot.July 17,2008.

YEEEAAAH BOY!

#7David ChengPosted 9/5/2008 8:58:17 PM
I hope so but it looks like they focus more on multi-player duels & flying brooms (on-rail). It's a waste of time if you can't fly freely on your broom.

---
Most anticipated : Rise of the Argonauts, RE5, Street Fighter IV, Operation Flashpoint 2, Heroes Over Europe
#8GaffoniumPosted 9/6/2008 4:31:37 PM
Bethesda + HP = AWESOME
---
It's only by Fate...that any Life ends...and only by Chance...that's Mine...not Yours...
GT: Gaffo
#9DILLtheMENACEPosted 10/1/2008 11:04:33 AM
man that'd be sick if they had hogsmeade and the forbidden forest to explore.another thing that i want is the quidditch pitch or something like that.I want to fly more like in the Chamer of Secrets when they let you use the broomsticks whenever you wanted.
---
IK II IL IL IE IR
#10tomloadsadoshPosted 10/5/2008 2:24:51 AM
You should be able to. I was disappointed with the goblet of fire game because you couldnt hardly do anything on it. I want to be able to walk around the little village thing near hogwarts.