Finally know how to unlock the ALTAIR SKIN most people have had trouble getting

#1DemonHUNTERX82Posted 1/10/2012 5:10:36 PM
Basically, the issue is that you've already linked a UPlay account to your Xbox Live account, and it's screwing up because UPlay didn't exist at the time of the Prince of Persia's production. What you need to do is log onto your UPlay account from a computer, and change your UPlay password. Doing so should fix the problem and allow you to get the Altair outfit by syncing like you're supposed to be able to. Took me
a long time to find this out.
#2streetfighter76Posted 1/11/2012 2:08:50 AM
Goody!

But this crappy game is dead and forgotten, as it deserved in the first place, sadly, no one cares anymore about your finding.
I rather play with the TRUE Altair in his mediocre game or better yet, play the GREAT AC follow ups, and not waste my gaming time in an awful "game" such as this sorry excuse for a PoP game... >_>
#3byron97Posted 1/17/2012 10:40:58 AM
streetfighter76 posted...
Goody!

But this crappy game is dead and forgotten, as it deserved in the first place, sadly, no one cares anymore about your finding.
I rather play with the TRUE Altair in his mediocre game or better yet, play the GREAT AC follow ups, and not waste my gaming time in an awful "game" such as this sorry excuse for a PoP game... >_>

You're one dedicated tryhard board troll, you know that? Maybe it's time for you to pack up and go back to peering up Chun Li's pixellated skirt, what do you reckon?
#4iTossSaladsPosted 1/27/2012 3:12:15 AM

Goody!

No.