Can someone help me out to make a good Fusion Deck?

#1lester2020Posted 11/17/2009 8:42:19 PM
I'm looking for a way to get better use of my Fusion Cards.

Do you need both Fusion Gate and Polymerization Spell Cards in one deck?

---
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising
#2Master_TerryPosted 11/17/2009 10:15:06 PM
I'd say that depends on the deck. Also if you want someone to help you making a fusion deck we need to know on what you want to base it? Machines? E-Heroes? Dragons? Spellcasters? or something more particular like Ancient Gear or Cyberdragons? with or without Synchros?
#3lester2020(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 10:31:22 PM
Thanks. Somehow all the monster types you mention are almost my favorite decks.

But I mostly like the Dragon Fusion deck. Ultimate Dragon, Black Summoned Dragon, and Dragon Master Knight would be most of it but.

BTW, Do you need Lord of D. and 2 Flute of Summoning Dragon Spell Cards for the Dragon Fusion Deck?
---
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising
#4Master_TerryPosted 11/18/2009 12:16:34 AM
I think there are more important things than the Flute of Summoning Dragon for a Dragon Deck (good side deck card though imo). Lord of D is a whole different story though because he is used to fusion King Dragoon, and King Dragoon is one of the cards with a really good effect. You can use cards as The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion to substitute Ragnarök or you go for King of the Swmp. Weaker, but he can get you Polymerization out of your deck.