Can someone help me out to make a good Fusion Deck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 3
  3. Can someone help me out to make a good Fusion Deck?

User Info: lester2020

lester2020
7 years ago#1
I'm looking for a way to get better use of my Fusion Cards.

Do you need both Fusion Gate and Polymerization Spell Cards in one deck?
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising

User Info: Master_Terry

Master_Terry
7 years ago#2
I'd say that depends on the deck. Also if you want someone to help you making a fusion deck we need to know on what you want to base it? Machines? E-Heroes? Dragons? Spellcasters? or something more particular like Ancient Gear or Cyberdragons? with or without Synchros?

User Info: lester2020

lester2020
7 years ago#3
Thanks. Somehow all the monster types you mention are almost my favorite decks.

But I mostly like the Dragon Fusion deck. Ultimate Dragon, Black Summoned Dragon, and Dragon Master Knight would be most of it but.

BTW, Do you need Lord of D. and 2 Flute of Summoning Dragon Spell Cards for the Dragon Fusion Deck?
Mostly Played: RM2 Continue Game+ -2nd Radiant Set Quest-
Current Games: Tales of VS, Shin Megami Tensei Persona, Naruto Shippuden Legends, Akatsuki Rising

User Info: Master_Terry

Master_Terry
7 years ago#4
I think there are more important things than the Flute of Summoning Dragon for a Dragon Deck (good side deck card though imo). Lord of D is a whole different story though because he is used to fusion King Dragoon, and King Dragoon is one of the cards with a really good effect. You can use cards as The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion to substitute Ragnarök or you go for King of the Swmp. Weaker, but he can get you Polymerization out of your deck.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 3
  3. Can someone help me out to make a good Fusion Deck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived