Sonia or Luna?

#91LotoPhoenixLordPosted 7/5/2009 7:52:28 PM
YAY WE RAN RINI OFF

AND WHAT MORE THEN ONE TO PICK then HELL yea I Pick Hope too
(Geo's MOm is HOT) BUt I think this is more of a who should Geo end up dating/Marrying
and yea Japan made the game and yea they are ok with Incest but to beable to make the game and sell it everywhere I dont think they'll allow Geo dating his Mom
but they will keep the History with Megaman and Roll part
so its Geo/MegaMan x Sonia/HarpLoop

as input for Rini if she-he-it returns
Megaman One:
Megman x Roll

Megaman Legends 1 and 2:
Megaman x Roll

Megaman Battle Network 1-6 ( this is where they ould of broke they're ways but did not)
Lan x Mayl
Megaman x Roll

Megaman StarForce this is the next one where they can break theyre Megaman x Roll line but mostly not going to) :

Geo/Megaman x Sonia/HarpLoop/(ROLL)
#92hakumeikage09Posted 7/5/2009 7:52:41 PM
I honestly don't see why it'd be Luna and Geo. Esspecially, iirc, Sonia has stated, or at least thought(those (...) thoughts in the games) that she likes him. Not to mention in the anime, it IS canon. Just like Lan x Mayl were canon in both the games and the anime.
---
PkmnPt: 3867~4316~9034 | MMSF3BA: 1376~5142~4998
The Bible is the best work of trolling the world's ever seen~ Suuwo
#93xihetecPosted 7/5/2009 7:53:14 PM
OK, multiple things.
First off, I greatly regret ressurecting this topic and generating this squbble between a 98-year-old couple.
Second, This is the true comparison chart of the characters:
Geo=Lan
OmegaXis=Megaman/ Hub
Sonia=Mayl
Lyra=Roll
Luna=Yai
Bud=Dex
Taurus=Gutsman
Ken Suther=Higsby
Zack=Tab
Hope=Mrs. Hikari
Bass=Sirius
Solo=Chaud
Rogue=Protoman
Kelvin=Mr. Hikari
Mr Shepar=Mrs. Mari( ...no comment)
LibraScales=Mrs. Yuri
and more...

Third, SONIA IS NOT TEN. SHE'S IN SIXTH GRADE, JUST LIKE GEO AND LUNA, FOR PETE'S SAKE. SHE IS EITHER 11 OR 12, MOST LIKELY 12. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT MOST 12-YEAR-OLDS DRESS *MUCH* SKIMPIER, IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS CALL SONIA'S CLOTHES AS "SKIMPY".

Forth, (this is just to keep the mood light) is it just me, or, (because I didn't choose his item and thus don't know what happens) are you guys making it seem like the person's item you choose will become Geo's girlfriend/lover/wife? If so, what happens if Geo saves Buds pants? Thanks for the image, guys.

Fifth, WHO CARES?? IT'S A GAME. WHY SO SERIUS????( typo purposefull)

Sixth, the look similarities between characters in Battle Network and Star Force are practically non-existant. Try basing cross-overs on PERSONALITY, NOT FANTASY, PERVERTS.
I will not post numbers seven through 93 due to lack of space and the fact that I can't take any more ofthis and will break for five minutes.
---
90%of all teens would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed.If you are one of the 10%laughing, cut and paste this into your signature
#94hakumeikage09Posted 7/5/2009 7:54:17 PM
And rini, I laugh at you saying "to get a brain". You've yet to disprove anything of what I have said. At least darkzero did for one, which I admitted I forgot about it.
---
#95darkzero16Posted 7/5/2009 7:54:34 PM
And I've yet to hear by Roll.exe x Megaman.exe is inappropriate or whatever word she used.
o.0 Que?
rini was talking about the original megaman in which roll was his sister and they were both robots.
---
Pokemon Pearl FC:3480 2308 7241 Name: Kico
SF3 FC: 0904-0667-4832 Name: Kico
#96zetrilxPosted 7/5/2009 7:54:55 PM
how about you all shut up, and listen to someone who is willing to say what nobody else here in this arguement wasnt too stuck-up and egotistical about their analysis to say.

see, Rini's arguement is why i like Luna more than Sonia. sure, Sonia's alittle cuter than Luna, and she's a teen pop star slash actress, but Luna's liked Geo longer than Sonia has. in a sense, Luna's SORT OF like Hinata from Naruto. she has secret feelings for the hero, but is too internally shy to confess those feelings. some of you may not like my way of analyzing Luna by using Hinata Hyuuga as someone who can be used for a situation comparison, but the comparison is solid nonetheless. everyone judges Luna by how she acts externally, and not by her internal thought process, hidden feelings, and her true internal personality.

in a sense, Luna's alot like the first girlfriend i ever had. her name was Shanay. she was alot like Luna in that she had a tough, bossy front, but a soft, secret caring side hidden away. and not many, if any people at all, knew about her soft side...but i got to see it.

this alone, however, does not mean that Luna is more fit to be with Geo, nor does it say Sonia is more fit to be with Geo. this is about perspective.

while yes, the item theft scenes all cannot be canonical, the Luna one shows a glimpse at a soft core personality inside of the hard egg shell that makes up Luna's outer personality. Rini, Kage, and Phoenix all have some good points, but remember one thing. while Rini was close with the 50/50 chance thing, she wasnt on the mark.

the fact is, none of us WORK for the japanese part of Capcom. thus, none of us can be 100% certain of the way things are gonna progress in SF, nor what the odds of individual romance-growth paths are.

the two that say that the "megaman" of each megaman series tends to be realy close to the "roll" of each series have a valid point, but Rini also has a point. Capcom could make Geo end up with Belle for all we know. the fact is, none of us are right, and none of us are wrong. we all just see the situation from different angles. and if you got a prob with someone else's angle on it all, then shut your trap and go to 4chan or some place just as full of prejudiced idiots.
---
AC:CF:town, EchoRdge. chara name, Zeltrix. FC, 2363-9809-1763
SSBB: 2363-5353-0540
#97hakumeikage09Posted 7/5/2009 7:57:53 PM
How exactly has Luna liked Geo longer...?(Not Megaman.) Sonia was Geo's first brother, please remember. But yeah, I'm done arguing.
---
#98MegaBassFalzarPosted 7/5/2009 7:59:29 PM
I'd like to see Luna help get Geo through Bermuda Maze.

Anyway, though, as for Star Force 3, they're still the same people as they were in SF1. Luna is still arrogant and controlling, and Sonia is actually helpful. Geo was noticeably less distraught than Zack or Bud when Luna died. You can say it's because they knew her longer, but if Geo truly cared for her as much as you say, wouldn't he have been freaking out? His reaction was more the one of someone who has lost a friend than one who has lost a love interest.

And let's look at their Wave forms. Sonia/Harp Note was Megaman's enemy at first. Then Geo convinced Sonia that life was worth living, and Harp Note became a close friend who helped him out of a couple tight spots. Luna started out as Geo's enemy, and then got taken over by Ophiuca. Ophiuca Queen started out as Megaman's enemy, and then was beaten.

And then showed up later as Megaman's enemy. Sonia shows that if you fight the FMian hard enough, you can gain control. Luna was unable to do so. Luna is weak.
---
"GameFAQs evokes an emotion in me I normally never feel... depression." - CmndoMn
The world , as they say, has moved on.
#99darkzero16Posted 7/5/2009 8:00:21 PM
OK, multiple things.
First off, I greatly regret ressurecting this topic and generating this squbble between a 98-year-old couple.
Second, This is the true comparison chart of the characters:
Geo=Lan
OmegaXis=Megaman/ Hub
Sonia=Mayl
Lyra=Roll
Luna=Yai
Bud=Dex
Taurus=Gutsman
Ken Suther=Higsby
Zack=Tab
Hope=Mrs. Hikari
Bass=Sirius
Solo=Chaud
Rogue=Protoman
Kelvin=Mr. Hikari (wouldnt Mr Boreal fit better here.....Kelvin was only in the end)
(no need for the next two)
Mr Shepar=Mrs. Mari( ...no comment)
LibraScales=Mrs. Yuri

Also what is the point of this comparison?
---
Pokemon Pearl FC:3480 2308 7241 Name: Kico
SF3 FC: 0904-0667-4832 Name: Kico
#100hakumeikage09Posted 7/5/2009 8:00:30 PM
I don't think Robot's liking one another can be considered "incest". A Robot != Human. Neither have DNA, and they don't look alike. Their only similarity is their "father", but in reality, he's justa father-figure, and their creator. Light can't be considered a technical father, because there was never a mother involved.
---