Cervos' Guide to Illegal Data Acquisition

#41FoohymaniaPosted 7/9/2009 11:27:50 AMmessage detail
Well, this got me a few X chips
#42MegaForestPosted 7/9/2009 12:55:14 PMmessage detail
what are GA's?
#43rideshortPosted 7/9/2009 1:12:01 PMmessage detail
GAs are Galaxy Advances. About the Omegas and other higher ranked bosses, they always drop X mega cards, giga cards, and the highest level standard cards. When you IDA a virus with Zenny Finder, you will not get any data at all against viruses. The same for V3 bosses and Omegas, but R bosses will drop Zenny.

Superb guide by the way. I hope you do revise this when it comes to that.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
Take care Michael Joseph Jackson. You are a Legend!
#44KilledHeartPosted 7/9/2009 1:28:09 PMmessage detail
^Actually, when you're using the Zenny only weapon, Virus, V1 and R bosses will drop zenny regardless of how much noise you have.
And when you beat V2, V3, Omega/ZZ/RR/BB/Sigma(With the exception of Crimson Dragon, it drops 6000 Zenny) with it, they won't give anything.
#45Cervosi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2009 1:38:46 PMmessage detail
That's because they aren't made to drop Zenny. Same goes with Cardfinder on a Swarm of nothing but G Viruses or an R Boss, you'll get "No Data"

But yeah, someone please confirm if you can or cannot get "GA" cards. And not like, Impact cannon or Big Grenade, but rather, Taurus Fire GA, for example.
---
Graceless.
Would you say what you mean, or mean what you say?
#46KilledHeartPosted 7/9/2009 1:42:32 PMmessage detail
No, you can't get any cards that actually have a GA next to it's name as a result of battle.
#47zetrilxPosted 7/9/2009 1:55:54 PMmessage detail
well, dont yell at me for this, but i did use the AR code for all cards...and sadly no GA versions of megas. and does anyone know how to power up RogueGA? oh, and btw, GAs of gigas arent useless, really. the GA version may take assembling, but its always stronger than the non-GA version. RogueBreakGA, for example is 30 points stronger than the original. plus there's the bonus of giga GAs always being white cards.
---
AC:CF:town, EchoRdge. chara name, Zeltrix. FC, 2363-9809-1763
SSBB: 2363-5353-0540
#48RikiazPosted 7/9/2009 2:40:45 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49rideshortPosted 7/9/2009 2:42:39 PMmessage detail
Actually, when you're using the Zenny only weapon, Virus, V1 and R bosses will drop zenny regardless of how much noise you have.
And when you beat V2, V3, Omega/ZZ/RR/BB/Sigma(With the exception of Crimson Dragon, it drops 6000 Zenny) with it, they won't give anything.

I know this for viruses and R bosses, can't vouch for V1s though. V2s do drop zenny like those set location V2 bosses in the real world. Can't say much for the ones on the wave roads. When you use ZF on V3s and kill them with 100% or more, they drop nothing. The same goes for Omega bosses too. I've tested this on ZZ and got nothing as well. RR/BB/Sigmas I will test later.
---
I believe in the Golden Rule and you should too!
Take care Michael Joseph Jackson. You are a Legend!
#50BIackAcePosted 7/9/2009 2:51:50 PMmessage detail
Guess wat i hav apollo flame x and sirius x
---
Megaman Star Force 3 BA FC: 2536-1677-3860