Megaman SF: Storytime

#1GrayZStarrPosted 5/5/2012 11:28:13 AM
Alright, I got writer's block on my term paper, so I thought up of something last night while staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. I shall sacrifice my precious dignity to do something on this level.

Beep beep beep b----

"Alright, alright! I'm up!"

The alarm clock went silent as a hand reached out and pressed a button on the object. The hand belonged to the now 13 year old Geo Stellar, rubbing his eyes a few times to wake up.

"Morning kid! I see that new alarm clock is working out a bit better!" came the voice of Omega-Xis, Geo's alien friend.

Geo yawned lightly, staring at him with his eyes half open. "Soooo...what's going on today?"

"Well, if you had woken up earlier, your Hunter got a message from Ace. He wants to meet, something about a peculiar situation."

Geo's shook his head in annoyance. "What did I tell you about reading my email..."

Omega-Xis responded with a cheesy grin. No more need for words, it seemed. Geo sighed.

---

After getting ready for the day and saying goodbye to his parents, Geo ran outside and begun a small jog to the hoverbus. Things had been pretty peaceful the past few years after the incident with Meteor G.

He and Luna's "minions" where currently in Middle School. Not right now though, seeing as how it was Summer Vacation. Sonia had also entered the same school under the excuse "wanting to further her own education before focusing on a career".

Despite everyone continuing on in life, Pat was still nowhere to be seen. This had concerned everyone. (everyone else will come later)

As Geo continued his train of thought, the hoverbus arrived, and he had boarded, flashing his pass and asking to head to WAXA...

*cont*
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#2GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:41:48 AM
*cont*

After about half and hour, Geo arrived at WAXA. Things hadn't changed much appearance wise. As he walked to the entrance, he noticed Ace at the entrance, seemingly waiting for him. He threw a quick wave and jogged up to him.

"Ah, there you are, Geo. I take it you got my email?"

Geo grinned sheepishly. "Kinda. More of like it was read to me." As he finished the sentence he gave an evil eye glare to Omega-Xis, who had chuckled.

Ace also let out a chuckle. " I...see. Well, anywho, we got an interesting report of viruses beginning to appear in reality."

Geo's eyes light up. Ever since the Meteor G incident Megaman was not really needed anymore, and the chance to have some fun seemed inevitable.

"Really?! Want me to handle them?"

Ace shook his head. "Actually, they've kinda already been dealt with with. That's...kinda why we needed you."

Geo's hope faded slightly. "Wha-who?"

"Some guy had deleted them. Just sliced 'em up with a sword and called it "self-defense"." Ace stated, using his fingers for air quotes.

Geo blinked. That didn't sound very normal. "Self-defense...? Uh....well, where is he now?"

Ace snorted. "Sleeping in a tree at Echo Ridge."

Silence for a few seconds.

Ace continued. "Yeah well...can you go and talk to him, maybe see if this guy is a threat or not? I'd go but having Satella Police members go after him doesn't seem...like the best idea."

"Well...better than nothing, I guess." Geo sighed lightly in defeat. "I'll call you if I need help, Ace. See ya."

Geo walked off, with a secret hope that this would have an excuse for him to be Megaman again...

---

Rate? Death threats? Suggestions? Ect.?

Also need more OCs to poke fun at the genera so some would be appreciated.
---
#3TsukasaDsPosted 5/5/2012 11:42:48 AM
Pat Jumped off the Wazzup Ruins in SF2.
---
PSN:Twist0f4t3_/Ifshes9shesmine
BlazBlue Continuum Shift: Extend Main: Jin Subs: Hazama/Relius
#4GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 1:21:24 PM
Not...what I had in mind.

But, maybe.
---
#5thiaguinhohpPosted 5/5/2012 1:25:16 PM
The last battle in this history should be a battle between Black Ace and Red Joker. And Black Ace wins. ;D

Oh yeah put Apollo Flame and Sirius in this too. =)
---
http://www.freewebs.com/titis/Wink.jpg - Kagome! My girlfu <3
As mina pira comigo =P
#6MusicalGamer98Posted 5/5/2012 3:47:20 PM
Tie BN Megaman into this, and I will be happy. I think the guy in the tree is Solo. We need rocks. Lots of rocks. Also, I want some mention of Higsby. Guy is never mentioned anymore.
---
Number of services done on the BSC on the Pokemon Black Trading Board- 1
#7PathlessBulletPosted 5/5/2012 11:16:13 PM
STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD!

D;
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#8GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:37:57 PM
Bah, stupid project. Glad I'm getting there, though. Here's another part in the mean time.

Also fyi, this fic shall be a Satire. Don't know what it is? Look it up

----

Upon re-arriving home, Geo walked out of the hoverbus and begun to search about the town for a man sleeping in a tree.

"Why do you suppose a guy would want to sleep in a tree...?" came Omega-Xis' voice.

"Well, remember what Ace said? The guy kinda waltzed in and took out those viruses with "self defense"." Geo replied, using air quotes like Ace had earlier. "Not too sure he would want to go somewhere public after that kinda scandal."

Omega-Xis blinked, getting the point. Kinda. The two proceeded to look around for about half an hour before finding the man in question.

To Geo, this man was dressed.... peculiarly. Granted, he himself wore a long tee with gloves built in, so maybe judging his outfit wasn't in his place.

This man wore a dark grey vest, accompanied by a light gray tee underneath it. His pants were a shade of almost-black, which is the closest you get when you mix gray with black, with matching short boots. In addition, he wore long black and white gloves that looked more like gauntlets over actual gloves. His head was covered in a light shade of chocolate brown.

Geo walked over to him cautiously.

"Uh...hello?"

No answer. He seemed to be fast asleep...

Geo tried again. "Heeeellooooo? Anyone home?"

Still no answer. Geo scratched the back of his head, then snapped his fingers.

*cont*
---
#9GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 12:08:50 AM(edited)
*cont*

Geo pressed a few buttons in repetition on his Hunter, then covered his ears.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE--

Our mystery man's eyes shot open. "AGH! Damn it! I'm up, I'm u---"

Before he could finish, the alarm was turned off, and Geo smiled lightly. "Well, that worked."

The man scratched his head in annoyance. "...right. You lost or somethin' kid? Cause, normally people don't approach me while I'm sleeping."

"Lost? No, I just needed to get your attention. My name's Geo Stellar, a--"

"Stellar? Where have I heard that n--wait. Damn it. I know what's going on..."

The mystery man lept from his lying down spot onto his feet, stretched his arms out then sighed lightly. As he sighed, a gleam of light appeared in his eyes.

"I'm in a moderately written well fanfiction, aren't I? Either that or this is punishment for the ham..."

Geo blinked a few times. "What...makes you think that?"

"Well, you've got a floating blue alien-thingy right next to you. Either this is a fanfic or a hallucination. "

Geo blinked in confusion. For starters, because Omega-Xis was hiding out at the moment...well, no matter. After collecting his mind, Geo responded.

"Right...well...I'm here because of what happened yesterday. You killed some viruses..?"

"The things with helmets? Oh good, cause I was gonna say "they tried to kill me first", but if they were bad no bad feelings."

Geo continued. "Can you please come with me? We'd like to ask you some questions Mr...ah..."

The man gave off a big smile. "Devon Norman Gray the First, at your service. Sure, long as you don't try and hurt me or anything. Not in the mood to hit a little boy."

Geo wanted to snap at him as calmly as possible for calling him a little boy, but this didn't seem like the time, since he just got him in a good mood.

"Just follow me, Mr. Gray."

"Don't call me that..."

---

There we go. First character. I needz new characters preferably based on people here so that I can make more satires of everyone. I also need a new one for the next chapter, so someone be a nice guy and gimme a character spec/sheet/lol.

...And no, my name isn't Devon. Nor is my last name Gray. If it was then it wouldn't be my favorite color :[]
---
#10GreenMegamanPosted 5/6/2012 9:41:07 PM
Mmmm, kinda interesting.

Continue, cousin. I'd give you one to use but I don't wanna.
---
Bloop bloop bloop