MegaMan Starforce 3: "Discussion Topic" V10

#21Mike_SnowPosted 6/17/2012 11:13:28 AM
Okay almost done with ssb and final's so hunter and his female companion, jimmy...and his lol nonsense, thiago and the sword of ev-- er darkness.
---
"hey fellas nice fish" I'm a mammal little man do not mock the power of the dolphin.
-Mike_Snow proud member of the judgement man clan
#22GrayZStarrPosted 6/17/2012 11:32:35 AM
Mike_Snow posted...
Okay almost done with ssb and final's so hunter and his female companion, jimmy...and his lol nonsense, thiago and the sword of ev-- er darkness.

I wish to be the snarkity snarkity snarker who breaks the fourth wall when the viewers get impatient.

Hunter1534 posted...
Someone quote me.

We did it so you would spam. And we didn't make 10 continuous posts like you do. We waited till the other posted.

There ya go.
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#23WingedGeneralPosted 6/17/2012 11:53:03 AM
I'm a buyf*g through and through. Spent probably more than 2 grand on anime merch because I simply can. Half is waifu related. Got the job for it, so it's NBD.

I also enjoy cleaning. Whether it's my room, dishes, or laundry, I like keeping it tidy.

As I somewhat care about my physical appearance while I childrens cardgames, I keep my nails well kept. Manicures, yo. Every 3-5 weeks I get a shape and shine.

I'm also a beginner in balisongs. I want to get better but my hands don't cooperate that well so I can only do basics... QQ

And so, after cutting out gaming, that's me. :]
---
dabes @ SF2 ~Zain/Hitman~
#24Mike_SnowPosted 6/17/2012 12:00:00 PM
well ssb and finals is done and got hunters brief scene down.Also okay Gray You'll be a good guy though.
---
"hey fellas nice fish" I'm a mammal little man do not mock the power of the dolphin.
-Mike_Snow proud member of the judgement man clan
#25zeekybookydoogPosted 6/17/2012 12:13:04 PM
I like to watch Youtube vids and read mangas. I also love animals. I take care my dog I've had since she was a puppy, and has been with me for over half my entire life. I volunteer at kennels and pet centers to take care of their animals, too.

And, of course, the quest for the hope diamond. All you job seekers out there know exactly what I mean.
---
If CISPA or ACTA become law, the Internet will never be the same.
I'm doing my part to fight for a free internet. Are you doing yours?
#26Galaxy_NovaPosted 6/17/2012 12:44:09 PM
WingedGeneral posted...
I'm a buyf*g through and through. Spent probably more than 2 grand on anime merch because I simply can. Half is waifu related. Got the job for it, so it's NBD.

I also enjoy cleaning. Whether it's my room, dishes, or laundry, I like keeping it tidy.

As I somewhat care about my physical appearance while I childrens cardgames, I keep my nails well kept. Manicures, yo. Every 3-5 weeks I get a shape and shine.

I'm also a beginner in balisongs. I want to get better but my hands don't cooperate that well so I can only do basics... QQ

And so, after cutting out gaming, that's me. :]

hey how much is it for one of dem manicures Lolz
---
Capcom X Level 5| Inazuma Eleven X Level 5| Project X Zone| Street Fighter X Tekken
#27WingedGeneralPosted 6/17/2012 1:25:19 PM
Where I go it's 12 for basic clip, shape(on your request ALWAYS ASK FOR THIS OR YOU GET SQUARED NAILS ITS UGLY OMGGG), massage, hot towel. Then 5 extra for shine/buff.

After tip it's basically 20.

Assuming you're not going to rough up your hands in your daily activity, the shine can easily last for a week or two.

I'm going this upcoming Saturday to get sexy for AX. :>
---
dabes @ SF2 ~Zain/Hitman~
#28Galaxy_NovaPosted 6/17/2012 1:27:35 PM
12 huh... Not bad for that polished shine its worth it :D
---
Capcom X Level 5| Inazuma Eleven X Level 5| Project X Zone| Street Fighter X Tekken
#29GrayZStarrPosted 6/17/2012 2:20:13 PM
Archie is doing us a favor and keeping Megaman on life support

Yes, it's Archie, put still. They kept Sonic on Life Support so can't be all that bad >.>
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#30FinalFlamesPosted 6/17/2012 2:25:06 PM
Ok Mike, go ahead but don't put me in a bad light
---
Playing: Dead Rising 2, MW3, UC3, Bleach: SR, Skyrim
PSN: GfaqFinalFlames