The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mega Man Star Force 4 (continued... ._.)

#1DialgaPosted 8/5/2012 5:57:58 PM
This is where I had last left off...

~ Chapter 3 | Scene 7 ~

With the dust cleared, the atmosphere had taken in an air of horrifying despair, uneasiness, and above all, fear. Not one of our characters budged: everyone remained in their positions, waiting for a gesture or movement from which the inevitable battle could begin.
From what they could see, the cannibal was 2.3 meters tall, and hefty, although muscular too. He was clad in thick, pure lead armour that appeared to be from a knight, and he wore a helmet that bore an extreme resemblance to a human skull.
Altogether, he weighed in at an astounding 317 kilos.
Alphonse, who stood in between Glenn and Thiago, was adequately far and perfectly linear against the location of their foe; he motioned to Glenn with his low lying left hand. Glenn understood and, with his impeccable precision and accuracy, fired a lead bullet with a copper jacket from his pistol into the forehead of his enemy. There was an issue though; the lead bullet, rather than pierce the target's skull, or at the very least fracture his skull, pathetically rebounded off the cannibal's forehead. Albeit, it did not harm the cannibal, it did pierce the metal helmet that he wore and the bullet ricocheted around the lobby a few times.
Glenn lowered his arm, then his head awkwardly in shame and ended by resting his pistol back in his holster. Seeing this, Alphonse pouted and turned to Glenn then back at his foe.
The cannibal responded to this failed attempt at murder disdainfully "You guys are really pathetic! Ha!" He continued triumphantly "I'll let you in on a little secret: my bones are made of a material 50 times stronger than Kelvar. This armour I wear is to hide the disgusting features on my body."

Now I continue!
---
#483 Dialga; Steel/Dragon Type
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#2Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 5:59:23 PM
~ Chapter 3 | Scene 8 ~

"Now then, let me formally introduce myself," started their opponent with a sinister snicker "I am Dantes."
Glenn raised his head slightly and stared at Dantes with an unfathomable fury. He clenched his fists tightly, jabbing his groomed nails into his apricot colored palms.
Dantes raised his arm and pointed to Glenn "Look at yourself," he continued with a satisfied grin "All that you can do is tremble before me Glenn!"
Alphonse noticed Dante's taunting and understood it as bait for Glenn, so he shifted the attention of Dantes towards himself.
"You talk like a big man, so why don't you show me how much of a man you truly are?"
Elated by Alphonse's comment, Dantes did not delay in fulfilling Alphonse's command. He sprinted, or rather stomped over, to Alphonse, massacring Thiago' beautiful tiled floors. Unfortunately for Dantes, he was cut off by Glenn midway.
Dantes darkly stated "Oh, so you've finally grown a pair," and with a heavy yet swift thrust of his arm, he back hand slapped Glenn. The back of Dante's hand had a curved spike protruding from it which latched onto Glenn's cheek like a hook on a fish.
Glenn widened his eyes for the adrenaline in his body prevented him from feeling the full impact and damage of the blow. Blood dripped from his wounded cheek and his tongue was punctured, thus, his mouth was drenched with blood.
"You're so incredibly stupid!" said Dantes mockingly. Glenn did not respond.

---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#3thiaguinhohpPosted 8/5/2012 6:32:51 PM
Yep! Eos! You're back! :3
---
\o/ \o/ \o/ Yes!! Corinthians!! Champion of the Copa Libertadores 2012!!! \o/ \o/ \o/
#4Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 6:34:29 PM
thiaguinhohp posted...

Mhm. Next chapter, you show off your powers. >: 3
...You had control of darkness right?
---
#5thiaguinhohpPosted 8/5/2012 6:39:06 PM
Dialga posted...
thiaguinhohp posted...

Oh yeah! I forgot almost everything... :S
And make darkness a OP power. ;D
---
\o/ \o/ \o/ Yes!! Corinthians!! Champion of the Copa Libertadores 2012!!! \o/ \o/ \o/
#6Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 6:40:51 PM
thiaguinhohp posted...
Dialga posted...
thiaguinhohp posted...

Alright. : P
---
#7Mike_SnowPosted 8/5/2012 6:55:52 PM
thiaguinhohp posted...
Dialga posted...
thiaguinhohp posted...

How OP?
---
There are 15 tiers in a relationship tier 1 is hugging, tier 2 is kissing, BUT YOU KIDDIES STAY AWAY FROM TIER 15!!!
#8chipoltlePosted 8/5/2012 7:08:53 PM
YAH!!!! IT LIVES!

Obligatory hi from yours truly.

>Continues to jam out to music
---
http://i.imgur.com/ikcvf.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tGzpu.png
#9Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 7:17:07 PM
chipoltle posted...
YAH!!!! IT LIVES!

Obligatory hi from yours truly.

>Continues to jam out to music

Hi. : D
---
#10thiaguinhohpPosted 8/5/2012 7:21:11 PM
Mike_Snow posted...
thiaguinhohp posted...
Dialga posted...
thiaguinhohp posted...

How OP?

I just wanted to my character be a strong one. And with a powerful darkness power. =P
---