Mega Man Star Force 4 (continued... ._.)

#41Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 8/18/2012 12:33:25 AM
I'll post the final scene in chapter 3 later today.
---
See you Space Cowboy, someday somewhere
"I seriously actually expected that <_<" ~Icey_The_Lion
#42GrayZStarrPosted 8/18/2012 8:13:39 PM
Hey guis, wanna hear something neato?

Glenn is one of my characters kinda

He is based of my other character Devon's father only younger and not a Knight

I am waiting to see how he turns out though lol

---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#43Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 8/18/2012 11:53:31 PM
****, I forgot about this. >.>
I'll get this **** done by 5:00 P.M. tomorrow... I think....
---
#44Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 8/19/2012 2:57:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 8/19/2012 2:45:02 PM
GrayZStarr posted...
Hey guis, wanna hear something neato?

Glenn is one of my characters kinda

He is based of my other character Devon's father only younger and not a Knight

I am waiting to see how he turns out though lol

: O
---
#46Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 8/19/2012 3:09:51 PM
I'm going to rewrite scene 11 tonight.
So that isn't the final version.
---
#47Asfand1234Posted 8/26/2012 10:37:16 AM
This should not die.
---
Over Top Clear Mind - Limit Over Accel Synchro - Shooting Quasar Dragon - The Creation Burst
#48Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 9/1/2012 1:48:49 PM
~ Chapter 3 | Scene 11 ~

Thiago was becoming grotesquely disfigured as time passed, and his evil disposition was issuing fear into Alphonse, though Glenn remained like a brick wall.
Alphonse nervously tapped Glenn's shoulder and asked to flee from their situation; he was answered with nod of the head. He vacuumed the void around Thiago's luxurious lobby allowing sunlight to once again illuminate the space.
Thiago's pseudo-epidermis of darkness sizzled because of the penetrating light, as if it was cooking oil on a fire-y skillet.
A stench similar to a body being cremated filled the room's air, almost causing Alphonse to regurgitate.
Thiago unwillingly released Dantes, who was now morbidly obese, and exclaimed in a deep monstrous tone, "What-what have you done!"
Glenn said, "Let's get Dantes out of here he's no longer a threat to any of us," and continued after a brief sigh "and as for Thiago, he'll be fine; I'll carry him up to his room."
While an exhausted Glenn carried Thiago up a flight of opera house themed stairs, Alphonse complied and summoned his portal of unholy hands which latched onto Dantes with odd enthusiasm; Michael, who was captured in the same form, was not audible from within portal. As Alphonse was finishing his task, he spotted a lone figure was leaning by the doors of the lobby's entrance. Perplexed, he inquired the figure for it's identity.
"I'm angered that you don't recognize your own blood, brother."
It was Zain.
Alphonse was shocked, and being cowardly, attempted a mad dash up the straight flight of stairs behind him; he failed and stumbled on the second step.
Zain responded to Alphonse's futile attempt with an abrupt shake of the head and said nonchalantly, "I've come to reclaim my assets, but as well as to claim a new one..."
Alphonse shouted back "What do you want!?" as his brother inched closer.
Once there, Zain squatted and intimately caressed and fingered Alphonse's hair for a second, then gave a deceiving smile; his eyes expressed compassion but masked his nefarious intentions.
Alphonse had fallen for the ruse, and in an instant, a dagger concealed in Zain's sleeve penetrated Alphonse's abdomen like a hot knife through butter.
As he deepened the wound with his dagger, Zain stated solemnly "I want to make a few demands." and was answered with a groaned "Okay."
"Perfect," Zain continued, "relinquish Dantes and Michael to-" but was unexpectedly interrupted by a wild gunshot; it was Glenn, with pistol in hand, who had come to Alphonse's aid in the nick-of-time.

---
#49Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 9/3/2012 9:02:29 PM
~ Chapter 3 | Scene 11 (Revised) ~

Thiago was becoming grotesquely disfigured, and his darker disposition was issuing fear into Alphonse.
Alphonse nervously tapped Glenn's shoulder and pleaded to flee from their situation; he was answered with nod of the head. Alphonse vacuumed the void around Thiago's luxurious lobby, allowing sunlight to once again illuminate it.
Thiago's pseudo-epidermis of darkness sizzled as if it was cooking oil on a fire-y skillet because of the sunlight, and let forth a stench of cremation which filled the air, almost causing Alphonse to regurgitate.
Unwillingly, Thiago released Dantes who was now obese, and exclaimed in a monstrous tone, "What have you done!" before he trembled and dropped to the ground.
"Let's get Dantes out of here, he's no longer a threat to any of us;" said Glenn softly, and continued after a brief sigh with, "as for Thiago, he'll be fine, I'll carry him up to his room."
Exhausted, Glenn carried Thiago up a flight of opera house themed stairs while Alphonse complied and summoned his abyss of unholy hands which latched onto Dantes with enthusiasm. Finished with his task, Alphonse spotted a lone figure leaning by the entrance to lobby. Perplexed, he inquired the figure for it's identity.
"I'm angered that you don't recognize your own blood, brother."
It was apparently Zain.
Alphonse was shocked, and being cowardly, attempted a mad dash up the straight flight of stairs behind him; he failed and stumbled on the second step.
Zain responded to Alphonse's futile attempt with an abrupt shake of the head and said nonchalantly, "I've come to reclaim my assets."
Alphonse shouted back "What!?" as his brother started to him.
Once there, Zain squatted, then intimately caressed and fingered Alphonse's hair for a second, ending his gentleness with a deceiving smile; his eyes may have expressed compassion, but they masked his nefarious intentions.
Falling for the ruse, Alphonse let his guard down, and with prestidigitation or something of the sort, a dagger concealed in Zain's sleeve penetrated Alphonse's abdomen like a hot knife through butter.
Zain deepened the wound with his dagger, and stated solemnly "I want to make a few demands."
He was answered with a groaned "Okay, I'll do whatever you want."
Before Zain could speak, the noise of a gunshot interrupted him; it was Glenn with pistol in hand who had come to Alphonse's aid in the nick-of-time.

---
#50Asfand1234Posted 9/3/2012 9:04:21 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEES, EOS IS BACK!!!!!!!! *Jumps In Joy*
---
Over Top Clear Mind - Limit Over Accel Synchro - Shooting Quasar Dragon - The Creation Burst