Mega Man Star Force 4 (continued... ._.)

#61Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 9/12/2012 3:59:02 PM(edited)
~ Chapter 3 | Scene 12 ~

The inevitable and penultimate bloodlust conflict between two brothers--Glenn and Zain--was gravely tense. Neither had held any remorse if either should perish.

Zain was ablaze in a flurry of hatred like a tempest; his pale lips were chapped and arid so he moistened them with his wet tongue. He was no oaf though as he did not challenge Glenn to a duel--his mortality would hold him back at that moment. Before Zain initiated a "tactical" retreat, he gracefully bowed, as one would exit with on an on-stage performance, and roared *"Nolite me tantum coeptis!"

Still bleeding profusely from his inch deep, abdominal dagger wound, Alphonse required immediate medical attention, so Glenn with a slight tremble from the adrenaline in his system dialed for an ambulance. It arrived 10 minutes later to the estate and on the ambulance was printed in a simplistic scarlet font **"St. Luke's International Hospital". Two paramedics, a young, light-skinned oriental man and an American rushed Alphonse onto a gurney, secured him tightly, then lifted him into the ambulance. The oriental man beckoned to Glenn, asking him to tag along, so Glenn nodded solemnly.

Alphonse was rushed into the emergency room of the hospital after he arrived where the air was scented with hand antiseptic and Clorox. An hourglass figured nurse prevented Glenn from entering, so he was forced into the waiting room with glossy eggshell white floor tiles and ecru walls which were miserable to gaze at, yet the over-illuminating lights were the most burden, causing Glenn to feel a mixed sensation of nauseousness and dizziness.

Alphonse was stitched up within the hour and injected with the Tetanus vaccine. Glenn was alerted by the same hourglass nurse that he would be granted access to his brother's room, so he started towards a temporary security guard standing in front of the E.R. entrance hall. Once inside the E.R., he sluggishly paced by Sonia's room which was parallel to Alphonse's. Glenn glanced at Geo who was sitting beside a sleeping Sonia, then laughed almost to himself and thought, "What a good kid."

*"Do not worry, I have only just begun!"
**Changed the name of the Hospital.
---
See you Space Cowboy, someday somewhere
"I seriously actually expected that <_<" ~Icey_The_Lion
#62Eos_King_ZerkerPosted 9/18/2012 5:05:09 PM
~ Chapter 4 | Scene 1 ~

Geo was blathering on about his mundane rituals and dull subjects --the conversation was one-sided and left no room as to interrupt Geo-- to Sonia who, albeit resting, had some level of consciousness at the moment.

He pressed her tender peachy hands for a moment --not noticing Glenn and Alphonse's departure-- and paused; Geo with his endearing eyes promised Sonia that he would find the suspect that caused her injuries.

After an hours or so, he stood to exit the room when Sonia moaned "...Geo...", though it was only her subconscious speaking. Geo brushed off the momentary elation that surged through his body and continued on his merry way, that is until an odd pale man stood beside the doorway, preventing him from exiting.

Geo inquired to the man "Who are you" yet he was not answered with words but, with laughter that swallowed up the halls as it reverberated with an icy odium. The man eventually spoke, stating "I told the receptionist that I was this girl's father. What a fool--now then, who am I?" he revealed his identity as "the suspect that caused Sonia's injuries."

Tears formed at the base of the stunned Geo's eyes which then rolled off his eyelashes, finally racing down his hot rosy dimples. Omega-Xis materialized to protect Geo's forefront from any disaster, although it was not necessary for the suspect was not hostile.

"Wadda'ya want!?" exclaimed Omega-Xis with a claw projected at the suspect, to which he was replied with the sincere statement "Au contraire--I just want the boy to come to the realization that I am always observing him. That was all, now arrivederchi mon frere."

The infuriated Omega-Xis did not pursue the suspect as he left whistling a lovely tune.

---
See you Space Cowboy, someday somewhere
"I seriously actually expected that <_<" ~Icey_The_Lion
#63guwaPosted 9/23/2012 2:21:29 AM
Eos, you're Dialga, correct? Check your PMs on that account.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TWSMj.png
#64Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 4:42:18 PM
I shall resume posting by October 3rd! : )
---
#483 Dialga; Steel/Dragon Type
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#65Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:17:54 PM
~ Chapter 4 | Scene 1 ~
Omega-xis turned back to Geo and perplexed asked, "Aren't'cha going to chase him Geo?"
Geo managed to conjure up a murmur despite his fright, "I guess," said he--Omega-Xis was not convinced though by his bravery-lacking partner.
"Then c'mon kid!" roared Omega-Xis as he grew agitated and uncomfortable for he was like a horny adolescent boy; full of hormones that need to be relived.

The duo managed to catch up to the suspect, however, Geo was not intrepid, he did not build up enough confidence to dare and stare into the cruel eyes of Sonia's judge and Solo's executioner.

"I can see that you are rather reluctant to speak, or to gaze at me; are you afraid?" A smirk formed at the base of Zain's dimples which seemed to radiate evil and foulness.
Omega-Xis had worked up the nerve to grip the suspect's wrist with a tight squeeze. He jabbed the thick vein with his flesh piercing claws. "I'mma give you till the count of three 'til I slit your wrist."

Sarcastically, Zain made a gesture of fear, following up with a chuckle. He thought of Omega-Xis alone as a peeve, though he knew the hidden power that lied between both the boy and the alien. "I do not have time to deal with such a pathetic couple, now let me be."

Omega-Xis was true to his word, he counted down the numbers: "Three...", "Two...", and "One..." The claw sliced through the wrist, but with more accidental force than Omega-Xis could have imagined using; it was such that it seemed like the claw was scissors cutting through paper. The man's hand was severed, yet the man did not moan, nor groan, nor did he move even the slightest of an inch.

"I'll remember this when I'm torturing your girlfriend--Luna." remarked the man.
That was the straw that had broken the camel's back. Geo's fury blew like a gale storm in the hallway of St. Luke's International Hospital. It was here that his pupils seemed to efface, and that his eye's turned an unforgiving vacuous brown.

Did he finally become a man?

---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#66Asfand1234Posted 10/5/2012 5:32:08 PM
Oh, I needa start reading this again.
---
Over Top Clear Mind - Limit Over Accel Synchro - Shooting Quasar Dragon - The Creation Burst
#67Mike_SnowPosted 10/6/2012 1:31:03 PM
Nuuu I'm not important anymore ;__; nah just joking but this is a good story keep it up Eos!
---
Don't be fooled the post above may be just be me acting like I care, read and judge with caution.
#68Dialga(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 1:53:45 PM
Bump.
---
#69GrayZStarrPosted 10/23/2012 3:28:52 PM
Doing you a favor EOS

Now hurry up before I decide to update my fic.
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#70GreenMegamanPosted 10/30/2012 5:52:06 PM
The topic title is spot on
---
hereherehereherehereherehere