MMSF: Storytime rewrite

#71GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 10:02:59 PM
I actually changed Miranda's name to Minerva.

And Dash? Eh....he's gonna show up....after the twins show up.
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
#72GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 10:29:44 PM
Bump >_>

I'll update this more tomorrow when I get a chapter done
---
#73GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 11:20:25 PM
Chapter 4: Old Friends
--- WAZA, outside ---
Music: The Afternoon Streets

You know….when I said I’d help, I didn’t mean, “wait for something to happen…

Devon was currently waiting patiently at WAZA for Geo and friends to come back from school. A week had passed since he had agreed to help them, and during that week, the most that had happened was the kids coming in order to learn about him a bit better. Nothing new had happened.
Devon sighed, shook his head, and looked down with his eyes closed. He was bored, no denying it.

Aw, what’s wrong? You still bored?” came Lila’s voice. Devon didn’t bother looking up. “I’m amazed you aren’t bored, too.”

Lila gave a cheeky smile. She was currently in her humanoid form, which all spirits where capable of doing. In this form, spirits were more or less humans with a glow to them.

She then spoke in a cheery tone. “I don’t bore that easily, anymore. Kinda came with living for 200 years. Even if most of those were spent in the body of something you would want to die.” she said, pacing about Devon.

Devon smirked at that statement. That was how they had first met. To put a long story short, Devon found himself in another different dimension, ran into Lila, and she forced him to kill the body she was in. As a result, she was released and became a spirit, and decided to hang around him due to having nowhere else to go. That of course, isn’t getting into their *current* relationship…

As Lila finished her sentence, a “Hey!” came from the distance. Geo and Bud were walking up to the pair. Devon got off of the wall he was hanging on, and waved at the boys.

“What’s up?” he inquired in a calm tone, glancing at both of the boys with a quizzical look on his face. Geo smiled.

“A friend of ours is arriving home today. A famous pop-idol named Sonia.” Geo replied, having a big smile on his face. Bud spoke after him, his tone enthusiastic. “We haven’t seen her in a whole year! That, and she would be of great help to us. She can wave change, too!”  
Devon and Lila smiled in response, then Devon spoke up. “Cool. I take it you want me to come?”

“In the event that something happens again, yeah. Plus if we are going to be making a team together, it will be faster this way if we know about each other sooner, rather than later.” Geo replied. This caused Devon to nod in agreement; and with that, Geo motioned his hand out, and the four of them went onto the Levibus to the airport.

---
#74GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 11:27:47 PM
--- Near the airspace of Electopia ---
Sonia Strum currently staring out of the window with a relieved look on her face. She had previously spent the last year preforming charity concerts across the globe at the request of her manager in order to help both rebuild her stage from an incident involving a prank from a jealous fan, and for those without parents. Just like her.

The years had treated her nicely; her body had become much more slimmer and developed; and she had begun to let her hair grow out a bit longer now. It was currently near her neckbones. Her outfit hadn’t changed much; not much need to.

As she stared out of the window, a voice in her Hunter spoke up. “My, my. You seem happy.” The voice belonged to her “Wizard”, the FMian Lyra.

Sonia grinned at Lyra. “Ooooh, I can’t wait to get home! I can’t wait to see Geo again! I wonder if he’s gotten any more….ah….” she quickly came to a halt once she realized she was blabbering out her personal thoughts about her crush. That’s something you want to keep to yourself.

Lyra giggled at the mention of Geo. She knew well that Sonia had a huge crush on the boy, and also knew Geo wasn’t the type to just address crushes easily. He needed extra effort.

“Don’t worry, sweety. I already know, so don’t bother hiding it.”

“Really? Well, I’m still not talking about it! Don’t need the whole world to know I’ve got a crush on Geo—“

“Excuse me.” Sonia was interrupted by a boy with green hair and wearing purple and white clothing. Said green hair was out in a ponytail. “Did you say Geo? Do you know a Geo Stellar?”

Sonia had turned beet red out of embarrassment when she was interrupted, but quickly regained her composure when he said Geo’s full name. “Yeah, he’s a close friend of mine? You know him?”

The green haired boy sat in the empty seat next to her. “Yeah…we…go back. My name’s Patrick Springs. I’m hoping to meet him again.” Pat gave a smile as he sat down. “You’re Sonia Strum, right?”

Sonia nodded. “Yeah, that’s me….have we met before?”

“Once. It was during the Andromeda incident. Had a feeling you wouldn’t remember me, since we didn’t see each other that much, but still.”

“Wait…weren’t you…Gemini Spark?”

Pat nodded. “Still am, actually. That’s why I wanted to see Geo again. I have it under control and I want to apologize for all the pain I caused him…”

--- ??? ---
“Subject has arrived at Electopia, boss. Strum, Sonia.” A female voice spoke into a walkie talkie.

A gruff voice barked in reply. “Good. Kill her. Blow up the plane, Minerva.”

A tall woman wearing a fairly revealing outfit smiled, and pressed a trigger. The plane that Sonia and Pat were on, had exploded violently…near the sight of Geo and his friends.

End Chapter
Word Count: 947

Forgive the delay, School caught up to me.

Also, Sonia doesn't recognize Pat due to only sharing 1 or 2 scenes with him. You can assume Geo told her about Pat at some point, but she likely wouldn't remember him as well as Geo.
---
#75TheKitchenRatPosted 9/18/2012 12:26:47 PM
:O

Unexpected.
---
This sig is a lie.
#76Rath_AttackPosted 9/18/2012 4:39:36 PM
You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
---
http://i.imgur.com/CwrqE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZqmD0.jpg?1
#77GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 11:14:19 PM
Thiago's OC shows up after the fight scene.

I'm debating right now if he's gonna try and oogle Sunya when he sees her.

---
#78Gig_NFBBPosted 9/19/2012 3:08:48 AM
Nice font.

How diddya do that?
---
The above post is either real or surreal.Have fun guessing.
#79GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 8:56:47 AM
Code
---
#80GrayZStarr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 11:54:19 PM
Alright, question time bump.

I'm getting slightly better at playing with sprites (not rly lol, but it's the effort that counts), so who wants me to make a sprite of your OC so the audience has a better idea of what he/she looks like? I already did Devon and am working on Lila, so if you want it, ask.

---