Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky?

#1plagueoftruthPosted 9/7/2008 6:58:28 PM
Does anyone know how to get the Ponocky? I know that he's trapped behind the totem pole, but I need to know how to free him.
#2MastiffPosted 9/8/2008 1:07:27 AM
Go to Willy Builder and select the Remove Wall option? That's how it was for several pinatas.
---
Tatsumaki seppuken. Nuff said.
#3Froggie48Posted 9/8/2008 1:27:08 AM
^ Thats for the Arocknid. For the Ponocky, go to Barts and there should be an option to tinker the iron wall.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy my own country.
#4RenPoohPosted 9/8/2008 4:57:46 AM
o_O; ..I've been to Arfur's AND Willy's to free the Eaglair and another one I can't remember the name of now, and theres no option for freeing them.. ¬_¬

Looking in the wrong place, again? xD
---
GT: SaraLoon
#5ord4everX14Posted 9/8/2008 10:26:28 AM
Every trapped Pinata has its own requirements to free it. Many of them actually need a certain amount of a different Pinata to help unblock the path.
#6alex505Posted 9/8/2008 10:36:50 AM
Go to the Piñata Encyclopedia and select the piñata that you need unblocked. There should be an unblocking requirement, similar to how there's appear and visit requirements. For example you need a Weedling or two to free the Swanana, etc.
---
"Grammar molestation should be kept to a minimum." -MutatedMarshmellow
#7plagueoftruth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2008 4:59:44 PM

When i first asked this question I had only seen other people's posts saying that he was behind the totem pole. Then when I turned my game back on, I saw that there does seem to be a gate back there but there is no Ponocky. I would happily check the unblock requirements but he hasn't appeared.

I am level 70 and he still hasn't shown up. WHY?!!!

It's really annoying because without the Ponocky, I can't get the Horstacio-Zumbug-Chewnicorn. I really need to know what makes that darn Ponocky appear.

#8IDTGAPosted 9/8/2008 5:05:24 PM
10 carrots and 10 flowers
---
Gamertag- Penitentes
#9IDTGAPosted 9/8/2008 5:07:15 PM
sorry for double post but you don't need ponocky for horstacio just a hay bale
---
Gamertag- Penitentes