this might help you (mostly for people new to this game)

#1undyingwildo69Posted 11/11/2008 9:56:53 AM

help with problmes

1)Need a certin pinata? use the pinata vison to get one (i.e go to vivapinata.com get a pinata card of the pinata you need and scan it with the live camera.

2)Having trouble with pester? use decoys (only thing thats 100%) till you get the dragon (take a pic of the dragon setting him on fire for a achievement!!!)

3)Money trouble? get a master romancer/wildcard then sell them all for quick coins

4)what is/cant find the ember? the ember is a hidden item needed to make the dino pinata. you get it from throwing 9,999 coins in the wishingwell (there is only one in the game so keep it)

5)how to get the dragon? have willy build a mine and worker house next to each other, hire 4 diggerlings, and a canery with a gasmask wait a while till the eggs pops out the top. it will only hatch if the chicken "sits on it" (i.e have the chicken go to it) *the dragon will be a diffrent color depending on what type of land it was hatched on. (i only know that if hatched on the desert it is orange and pink)

6) how to get the dino? 1.same as the dragon but you have to wait for a green,blue,red bone to come out(there are ways around this. 1 is to use the pinata vison to obtain the bones) 2.then you need the ember, 3.have bart tinker the bones

The first bone you tinker turns into a skull, which determines the type of head your Choclodocus will have

Red Bone - Triceratops/Blue Bone - Stegosaurus/Green Bone - Brontosaurus

The second bone you tinker turns into ribs, which will determine the type of tail.

Red Bone - Flat, Seven Spiked Club/Blue Bone - Pointed Tail, Four Long Spikes/Green Bone - Tail Fan

The third bone bone you tinker turns into a spine, which determines the color.

Red Bone - Purple/Blue Bone - Blue/Green Bone - Green

4.when there all thinkered and you have the ember place them into the storage building and wait till they from a egg 5. have the chicken with a jurssaic hair accessory hatch it 6.enjoy the dino pinata and achievements.

I hope these tips helped

*this is from my own experience and not from a nother sorce

#2BonboonmanPosted 11/11/2008 10:06:25 AM
You got the info from the game.

So technically you did get it from another source.
---
www.yourewinner.com The most WINNER site around
Just don't troll it :( I hate trolls.
#3undyingwildo69(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2008 11:15:39 AM
no **** by sorce i ment other websites and or people
#4BonboonmanPosted 11/11/2008 2:33:02 PM
Except you did get it from a website.

Verbatim.

The first bone you tinker turns into a skull, which determines the type of head your Choclodocus will have

* Red Bone - Triceratops
* Blue Bone - Stegosaurus
* Green Bone - Brontosaurus

The second bone you tinker turns into ribs, which will determine the type of tail.

* Red Bone - Flat, Seven Spiked Club
* Blue Bone - Pointed Tail, Four Long Spikes
* Green Bone - Tail Fan

The third bone bone you tinker turns into a spine, which determines the color.

* Red Bone - Purple
* Blue Bone - Blue
* Green Bone - Green

Look familiar?

http://pinataisland.info/viva/Choclodocus
---
#5BonboonmanPosted 11/11/2008 4:10:21 PM
Oh and also (this information is nearly useless)

1)Need a certin pinata? use the pinata vison to get one

Most people don't have an Xbox camera. How about you tell them to go to the wiki where you got your information and look up its requirements?

2)Having trouble with pester? use decoys (only thing thats 100%) till you get the dragon (take a pic of the dragon setting him on fire for a achievement!!!)

OR! You could build a fence around the area where he comes in and *get this* IT WORKS 100%! Its not only cheaper but more effective too!

3)Money trouble? get a master romancer/wildcard then sell them all for quick coins

Or just get the well. Put in 1,000 get 10,000 back.

4)what is/cant find the ember? the ember is a hidden item needed to make the dino pinata. you get it from throwing 9,999 coins in the wishingwell (there is only one in the game so keep it)

Wrong. There is one per profile. Make a new GT, get the !!!Amber!!! (not ember), ship it to your actual GT.

5)how to get the dragon? have willy build a mine and worker house next to each other, hire 4 diggerlings, and a canery with a gasmask wait a while till the eggs pops out the top. it will only hatch if the chicken "sits on it" (i.e have the chicken go to it) *the dragon will be a diffrent color depending on what type of land it was hatched on. (i only know that if hatched on the desert it is orange and pink)

Wrong. A canary with a gasmask does nothing to benefit your mine.

6) how to get the dino? 1.same as the dragon but you have to wait for a green,blue,red bone to come out(there are ways around this. 1 is to use the pinata vison to obtain the bones) 2.then you need the ember, 3.have bart tinker the bones

Wrong. You can use any color bones you wish.

#6TXAgs911Posted 11/24/2008 2:05:24 PM
You got served.
---
Sig goes here.
#7Sephiroth_503Posted 12/4/2008 12:39:21 AM
I think i just heard someones pride shatter...