This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create your real pokemon dream team

#1_VeeD_Posted 11/4/2008 1:13:21 PM
To make this interesting, original and diverse here are some rules for your real pokemon team:

1- No legendaries;

2- Your starter must be a 3-stage evolution species (Charmander, Nidorino, Aggron, etc)

3- You can only pick one Pseudo-Legendary, doesnt matter the stage (Dragonite, Shellgon, etc)

4- Your starter cant be a Pseudo-Legendary (Larvitar, Metacross, etc)

5- Try to pick different pokemon with different tasks (a starter, the main buddy, the flyer, the powerhouse, etc)

6- This rule ignores the first one, after your team is complete what legendary would you aim to catch? It can be only one, also say what pokemon from your team would you replace after catching the legendary (this is if you want it in your team. This rule is optional of course.

post way, this should be fun, Im still thinking in mine.
---
"This punch is heavier than life"
Veed -> 0774 7306 4162
#2EddvPosted 11/4/2008 1:24:54 PM
1.Victreebell
2. Vespiquen
3. Blissey
4. Vaporeon
5. Arcanine
6. Gengar

And I would catch Groudon to replace Arcanine
#3mcscott90Posted 11/4/2008 1:32:31 PM
1. Arceus
2. Groudon
3. MissingNo
4. Palkia
5. Igglybuff
6. Mewtwo

---
MGO: liquidchihuahua, solid_capybara, _rhymenoceros_
#4Legendary_MusasPosted 11/4/2008 1:42:23 PM
1. Typhlosion
2. Leafeon
3. Scizor
4. Mamoswine
5. Dragonite
6. Gengar

I would aim to catch Ho-Oh, I wouldn't use it to battle, it would be my transport.
---
Trance, Final Fantasy IX's orgasm of emotion.
#5BlazeKeyPosted 11/4/2008 1:52:12 PM
1. Typhlosion (Blazer)
2. Staraptor (Hawkeye)
3. Floatzel (Weazel)
4. Leafeon (Flora)
5. Magnezone (Polari)
6. Lucario (Auro)

Legendary: Giratina
---
A Brawl disc is like a pair of scissors; DON'T RUN WITH THEM!!!
Proud Lucario Mainer
#6_VeeD_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 2:09:32 PM
Ok here's my team

Charizard - My starter and one of my faves, my main flying poke and a great force, the best asset of my team

Snorlax - One of my favorites as well and a destructive force, I would also surf in this big guy ^^

Heracross - My favorite pokemon of all time, he's just too damn cool and is the main powerhouse of my team. This little guy always walks with me

Lanturn - Why not Lanturn? Its my favorite Johto pokemon after Heracross and a great electric and water pokemon. Whenever there's water I let the cute little guy out.

Rhyhorn - Ive always liked Rhyhorn, imagine riding this beast.

Umbreon - For the last spot, why not a sinister or strong willed pokemon for a change, I chose Umbreon. Amazing look: cute, cool and menacing at the same time, it would be a great companion.

I would probably aim to catch Raikou because I simply like that dog lol, Id love to ride it and Id replace Rhyhorn for it, but I dont really like to have 2 pokemon of the same type on my team and I would never replace Lanturn so I would really aim for Mew. Mew is too awesome, Id replace Umbreon to have him on my team, although he would never be inside the pokeball actually.

---
"This punch is heavier than life"
Veed -> 0774 7306 4162
#7BablosiaPosted 11/4/2008 2:10:16 PM
1. Budew (Contest Appealer)
2. Magnemite (General Uses)
3. Gible (Fighter)
4. Chingling (Buddy)
5. Mime Jr. (Buddy)
6. Magby (Battler, and Chef)

Legendary: Jirachi. Then I could just wish for more legendarys.
#8Legendary_MusasPosted 11/4/2008 2:12:08 PM
Actually I change mine to:

1. Typhlosion
2. Leafeon
3. Scizor
4. Mamoswine
5. Lanturn
6. Primeape

I would aim to catch Ho-Oh, I wouldn't use it to battle, it would be my transport.
---
Trance, Final Fantasy IX's orgasm of emotion.
#9biraiyaPosted 11/4/2008 2:24:22 PM
Vileplume
Honchkrow
Blaziken
Uxie
Sharpedo
Ambipom

Of course, Vileplume would be Haxxed like Sandshrew, Bellsprout, Eevee, and Pikachu prior. I think we should all have a haxxed out poke.
---
Whale Biologist
#10StarWolf22Posted 11/4/2008 3:00:58 PM
Blastoise- Would be my starter, and is my favorite pokemon overall. Love the big guy.

Lucario- Fell in love with these guy when I bought Brawl, and it is just awesome.

Scizor- One of my favorites. No real reason to choose it besides that.

Weavile- Another one of my favorites.

Flygon- Mainly used for flying, and it is cool looking. =)

Plusle- For some reason I trained one to level 70 on Ruby for my team. I've always seen it to me as what Pikachu is to Ash... except for being my starter, and being way overpowered. Just a cute little companion.

Legendary
Lugia- Probably my favorite legendary after Mewtwo, and it would be able to replace Flygon as my flyer after I caught it. Of course, I may switch it in and out of the team for Scizor at times to, depending on situations.
---
"lol reggie kicked asses and took names! unfortunately, it was ours..."- donkeypunch1116
gamepad.freeforums.org