This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumor: 5th generation Pokemon leaked. *Possible spoilers*

#1smario350Posted 1/17/2009 7:42:00 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/GreatLiver/TorkoalEvolution.jpg

What you see above is a picture taken with a cell phone of the recently released K-Zone Magazine, an Australian children's magazine. Now you may be asking yourself, "how on Earth would a kids magazine from Australia get a jewel like this?" The truth is, we don't know, but they've done it before. A number of months ago one of K-Zones issues had details on episodes far before TVTokyo published anything about those episodes. Something else you may notice is that in the Titles it says Galatic instead of Galactic. This, contrary to what you might believe, doesn't really mean anything. The previous information from K-Zone stated that Ash would be winning the Lava Badge from Wake, when in reality he won the Fen Badge from Wake. So really who's to say.

Could an evolution to Torkoal be the first of many new evolutions and preevolutions of past Pokemon due for Gen V? What do you think; Fake or Legit?

( Thanks to GreatLiver for the info )
---
George W. Bush was an awesome president. People who agree: 11
Currently Playing: Pokemon Pearl, Bubble Bobble, DK Jungle Climber
#2kirbydude385Posted 1/17/2009 7:44:53 PM
interesting but wont count on it
---
If you think religion is the biggest scam ever and aren't afraid to say it, put this in your signature.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5414660_8716bf615a.jpg
#3DeadlyPinataPosted 1/17/2009 7:53:57 PM
The pokemon on the bottom of page seems like torkoal i think.
---
D/P FC: 5241-6158-5427
Life Goals Completed:7 Last Goal Completed: Swam with Sharks : >
#4smario350(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2009 7:56:07 PM
I don't know. It looks very similar to Torkoal, but most evolutions do. This seems like the time a new Pokemon would be leaked. I mean, Kecleon and Wynaut appeared in the anime numerous years before they appeared in a game. We'll see.
---
George W. Bush was an awesome president. People who agree: 11
Currently Playing: Pokemon Pearl, Bubble Bobble, DK Jungle Climber
#5blackmagemasherPosted 1/17/2009 8:09:10 PM
dude its juat a torkoal (sp?)
i have the strategy guide (vol. 2 with all the pokemon stats) and it has the same exact look, just not blacked out
---
AC:WW info: Name: Paul, Town: Burg, Friend code: 0860 6968 1391
#6gamingmaster12Posted 1/17/2009 8:20:54 PM
It's very badly printed, with numerous spelling mistakes. It's easily a misinformation they're passing down...

I mean, Galatic? A good magazine making that kind of horrible mistakes?
The name Barry hasn't been confirmed yet, if I'm not wrong.

And how come Ash's Torkoal is "newly recalled"? It's another grammatical mistake which means they originally wanted to say only the word "recalled". What great use could Torkoal be of all of a sudden that Ash will recall it now?

In fact, that silhouette looks totally like the real Torkoal, not an evolution, since nothing seems changed. So, chances are that it's incorrect...
#7Hidori_TsunadrePosted 1/17/2009 9:03:04 PM
I retire after Platinum anyways so who cares.
---
XBL GT:Hidori Tsunadre
Why are Santa's elves short? What is this gnomes and elves getting together?
#8necrogriphynPosted 1/17/2009 9:11:39 PM
Aw man I got all geeked up for a gen 3 pokemon
---
Life would be better if we each had our own BGM
#9xGeminiAngelxPosted 1/17/2009 11:24:00 PM
you're like 2 weeks late on this o.o

this is a fake scan

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=1107
---
I smile into the distance faraway from you
We're in resolution
#10DavCubePosted 1/18/2009 6:36:02 AM
Blatently fake scan along with... what looks like talking about the show rather than the game...
---
"Mind if i kill you? CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" *BLAM* - Ryuutaros