This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best moveset for Staraptor?

#1I_am_an_IdeaPosted 4/2/2009 2:43:48 AM
hey guys so I decided that since I really dont like my Infernape as my main poke since he seems to struggle a bit I was curious if you guys could recoomend a good move set for my Staraptor?

heres what I have so far

Brave Bird
Aerial Ace
Fly
Wing Attack

do you guys think thats a good set or should I boot up some TM's and give him something else?
---
Gt- I Am An Idea
http://live.xbox.com/member/I Am An Idea
#2Blazing_ScourgePosted 4/2/2009 2:44:37 AM
where in the world is close combat? and why do u have 3 flying type moves?
---
Naruto Shippuuden - Narutimate Accel 2: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, Yondaime Hokage
#3Blazing_ScourgePosted 4/2/2009 2:45:19 AM
i take that back. why do u have FOUR flying type moves?
---
Naruto Shippuuden - Narutimate Accel 2: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, Yondaime Hokage
#4Leonardo9889Posted 4/2/2009 2:46:28 AM
This is one of the worst movesets I have seen for ingame.
---
"Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't ask 'should I breathe?' Life really is the most complicated of all games" - gbchaosmaster
#5Blazing_ScourgePosted 4/2/2009 2:48:41 AM
lets see. this staraptor can only take down bug grass and fighting types. no?

seriously. FOUR flying type moves? wing attack and aerial ace have the same power, remove wing attack please. u should have close combat , a 120power fighting move, but u had to delete it. it cudve done hell to dark steel and rock types.
---
#6I_am_an_Idea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2009 2:49:32 AM
Wow I didnt think it was that bad he has pretty much put down most gyms and leaders no sweat. ok so since I still have a low level Starly in my box care to recommend a move set for her? One thats better than my current one
---
Gt- I Am An Idea
http://live.xbox.com/member/I Am An Idea
#7PokerChamp42Posted 4/2/2009 2:50:34 AM
Return
Brave Bird
Close Combat
U-Turn / Quick Attack

---
I don't like adults with imaginary friends. Please don't litter your mind.
Proud to be free from religion.
#8TwigvestitePosted 4/2/2009 4:52:37 AM
Why would you have Aerial Ace AND Wing Attack. Think about it, both do the same damage. except one never misses.

Why do you keep the other. Thats just silly. But I swear doing the same in the RBYG days.
---
Vlad and the Impalers.
Pokemon Platinum: Name: Twiggy; Code: 2450 0535 7387