This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Easy ways of getting Wynaut and Munchlax.

#1Zero_DestroyerPosted 10/17/2009 7:10:47 PM
This may be well known, but I see a lot of times people complaining about how rare munchlax is. The easy method, in otherwords the NON honey tree way, is to breed a Snorlax (probably best bred with a ditto.) holding Full Incense. Then, you'll get a Munchlax egg. The biggest problem wiith that is you must have another game (Fired Leafgreen both contain 2 Snorlax). But it's the easy way out.
The Full incense is in Veilstone, somewhere.

Wynaut is probably, not including the event pokemon, the rarest pokemon in Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (I dunno if it even exists in the latter two.). It's located on Mirage Island, which only appears a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY small percent of the time, near Pacifidlog. unfortunately, I can't remember exactly how it appears, but it's random. To get a Wynaut in platinum, breed a Wobbuffet (once again, best bred with Ditto.) holding the lax incense.
The lax incense is on route 225, somewhere.

This is for those who want an easy method of getting both. Wobbuffet can be gotten at Lake Verity using Pokeradar after getting National Dex, I think. It's much easier than only having 4 random Honey Trees to choose from and they only containing munchlax 1% of the time, and it's much easier than having to wait what could be weeks, months, or more to find mirage island and get Wynaut.
---
The Official Ice Climbers Mainer in SSBB.
Fear me, I am ZERO! The Black Knight!
#2zoe63Posted 10/17/2009 7:13:00 PM
actually wynut is is to get in those games
---
Platinum FC:0861 1633 0442 Name:Zoe
#3dccthezanPosted 10/17/2009 7:17:32 PM
Old/10.

---
In the slot: Guild Wars, Pokemon: Soul Silver, Scribblenauts
On the mic: Atmosphere, Jedi Mind Tricks, Grayksul
#4PheonixFFire7Posted 10/17/2009 7:19:03 PM
Im pretty sure breeding for baby Pokemon has been common knowledge within the Pokemon games since GSC.
#5Zero_Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2009 7:19:24 PM
If you even payed attention, you'd see that I noted "This may be well known"

This was posted for those who DIDN'T know, kthnxbai.
---
#6Dango_daikozokuPosted 10/17/2009 7:20:23 PM
#7PheonixFFire7Posted 10/17/2009 7:20:48 PM
Still pointless. I might as well make a topic stating "This may be well known, but you can attach items to your Pokemon."
#8Zero_Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2009 7:23:37 PM
Um, Phoenix, this isn't as commonly known. These are two completely different things. Not every person who plays platinum knew this, but practically everyone knows about attaching items.

You're welcome, Dango.
---
#9TheAlanEdgeHeadPosted 10/18/2009 10:31:05 AM

Still pointless. I might as well make a topic stating "This may be well known, but you can attach items to your Pokemon."

Do it!
---
My Gaming Collection
http://users.ign.com/collection/AlanEdgeHead
#10Number43Posted 10/18/2009 11:57:38 AM
I caught a munchlax off a tree, though it took over 200 honey tree checks. I caught several female combees in the process which seem a good choice to trade for stuff on the GTS.