This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to catch the trio of regis and regigigas without doing the special event?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Platinum Version
  3. How to catch the trio of regis and regigigas without doing the special event?
6 years ago#1
I really need help here.I want to catch the trio,regirock,registeel and regice.But I heard that you have to get a special regigigas in order to catch the trio,and then after catching the trio you can catch the lv 1 regigigas in snowpoint temple.I want to catch them but not doing the event.How can I get them?If it can.
6 years ago#2
Without out the event you can't without hacking. You need someone to trade you the event regigigas.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
6 years ago#3
You could catch them in R/S/E and pal park them over, too, but obviously that requires a little more time and money. It'd at least make it possible to catch the regigigas in snowpoint temple, depends if you care where you get the trio from really.
6 years ago#4
You'll need to trade for the event Regigigas, yeah. That's how I caught the four Regis. After I caught all of them I traded the event Gigas off to someone else who needed to unlock 'em. He's almost like a Key Item.
---
And then the car wash cost five dollars.
Pokemon Platinum: 1719 9497 5082
6 years ago#5
im not positive about this but i think it is the custap berry that controls it not the pokemon itself.

if you get the berry you should be able to unlock the regi trio without the event
---
peter griffin in person
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afs3AEF2KU8&feature=channel_page
6 years ago#6
im not positive about this but i think it is the custap berry that controls it not the pokemon itself.

Wrong. Any Regigigas that was "met in a fateful encounter" activates the event.
---
Si || http://i48.tinypic.com/90vo5s.png
Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?
6 years ago#7
why would a berry control the event activating?
---
There are many reasons Phione sucks. Being an anagram of iPhone is just one-- sidoesgood
plat friend code : 5242 1106 0221
6 years ago#8

why would a berry control the event activating?

It wouldn't. He was just plain mistaken.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
6 years ago#9

so technically any hacked pokemon i need for an event if i mark fateful encounter becomes event pokemon material?

6 years ago#10

so technically any hacked pokemon i need for an event if i mark fateful encounter becomes event pokemon material?

In terms of activating events? Yes.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Platinum Version
  3. How to catch the trio of regis and regigigas without doing the special event?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived