This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sweet Scent & Evasiveness

#1ChonenPosted 6/2/2011 10:17:42 PM
This move lowers evasiveness. Does this in effect help make up for moves with low accuracy or does this only counter moves like double team that increase evasiveness.

Is a Pokemon's evasiveness something that is determined by it's Speed stat?
---
"Yes...I am that which was once Ryu. I am also that which was once Fou-Lu. And I am neither. I am."
#2tiomastaPosted 6/3/2011 12:58:56 AM
Cloud Strife 7 posted...
This move lowers evasiveness. Does this in effect help make up for moves with low accuracy or does this only counter moves like double team that increase evasiveness.

Lowering your opponent's Evasiveness beyond the default will raise your accuracy, so yes, it makes up for low accuracy moves.

Is a Pokemon's evasiveness something that is determined by it's Speed stat?

No. Evasiveness and Accuracy are the same to all pokemon. Although it may not make a lot of sense, a Pikachu that used Double Team has the same chance to dodge as an asleep Snorlax that had used Double Team.

But instead of lowering your opponent's Evasiveness, you might want to raise your Accuracy with an X-Accuracy item.
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
"I hate when people quote themselves in their sigs." -Me
#3Chonen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2011 8:18:45 PM
I have noticed that in particular while using Razor Leaf that the enemy "avoids" the attack. What is this about?
---
"Yes...I am that which was once Ryu. I am also that which was once Fou-Lu. And I am neither. I am."