This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Strange !

#1wolvie14Posted 6/28/2012 4:51:54 AM
For 2 days, i was unable to get new battles in the survival area, Dawn's sister was not annoucing a new mass outbreak ( the samae as the day before ), and Mr Backlot was telling me that he really kissed an Evee.

This morning, back to normal. I am wondering what happened. So, here is what i did in these 2 days:

- I was playing the game on my 3DS : but, in order to get more Pokemeon, i played the game on my DS with a GBS Leaf Green, Fire Red and Emerald. I checked, both consoles had the same date.

- I faced the Elite 4 again last night. Is facing the Elite 4 did something to set the fgame to it's right pace ?

What else could have happened that could explain why the daily events did not reset ?
#2Element-17Posted 6/28/2012 8:25:37 AM
Did you reset the DS' clock?
---
Why bother making a signature?
#3Darth MomPosted 6/28/2012 10:10:36 AM
I thought that just playing the game on a different unit is enough to screw with daily events. Um, I mean playing and saving the game on a different DS.
---
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?
#4wolvie14(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 12:15:12 PM
OK, i did play and obviouly saved on differen t systems, but now, it is OK. Maybe, it resatrt after a couple of days. I was concerned as i never actually have had that many Pokemon caught ( currently 275 with 12 waiting to be evolved through leveling up in my pokemon boxes ) and 393 seen. I will soon ahave access to those from Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, still have plenty of pokeradar, Mr Backlot and mass outbreaks Pokemons to catch. Of course, i don't have access to phione, manaphy samin , Darkrai or Arceus, but the only missing Pokemon fronm the othe legendary i have is Regigigas ( and with the GBA , i can catch the 3 needed Pokemon in Emerald.

I am confident that i can get an almost complete Pokedex in this game.
#5barboidPosted 7/1/2012 12:07:34 AM
I found out the hard way that changing systems and saving messes up the game's daily routine and that there is a 48 hour penalty for doing so. Even the manual says to keep the game paired with the same system--very crucial in B&W and the DreamWorld.
---
"Of all the things I miss in life, I lost my mind the most."