Least favorite part about the game to you?

#1Crazyguy105Posted 2/2/2012 5:24:36 PM

While I love Bayonetta, I hate Route 666 with a passion. The water lizard (?) boss also annoys me to no end.

#2HardcoreGamer7BPosted 2/2/2012 10:11:29 PM
The one thing that I didnt like didnt have anything to do with gameplay or locations but SPOILERS-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the end of the game they had to remind us that "oh by the way, when she does die, she is just going to go to hell"

Rodin said something to that effect and I was like "gee thanks for pissing on a character that I came to like during this game!"
just makes me wish they worked a little harder at not drawing some parallels from the heaven/hell of this game, and the christian heaven/hell.......
#3HyzenthlayPosted 2/2/2012 10:14:53 PM
I used to dislike Route 666 but it's kind of grown on me. The boss fight with the water lizard (Sapientia) is actually one of my favorites. :-)

The stage I hate with a passion is Chapter XIV: Isla Del Sol—the rocket stage. I can’t stand all that spinning and turning—ugh—and it goes on for far too long. Ironically, this stage also contains another one of my favorite battles: the final showdown with Jeanne. I would love to repeat the Jeanne fight but alas, I have to go through the rocket part to get to her.

Another part of the game I dislike is the last part of the Jubileus boss fight—the part where you have to steer her soul around the planets and into the sun. The gravity pull of the planets is really strong on higher difficulties and it’s hard to see the planets coming. There have been plenty of times where I thought I had cleared a planet only to have it suddenly pop up out of nowhere, leaving me with no reaction time and even less maneuvering room and, of course, I would crash into it. I would do quite well on the rest of the Jubileus fight until I get to this part, which would cause all of my deaths.

There isn’t much I don’t like about this game but these are a few of the biggest negatives for me.
---
@--}------
#4Pao24Posted 2/3/2012 2:20:33 AM
I don't know if it's a "part," but it's still technically in the game. Anyway, I hate that Non-Stop Climax Mode disables Witch Time. No, I'm not really crying about how difficult it is without it. I just really, REALLY like the witch time feature. :(
#5ACgreen1foteenPosted 2/3/2012 11:35:33 AM
Route 666's motorcycle segment and... *spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
... chasing Jubileus when she has her pillars stuck on stones, especially that lightning segment where there are 8 of them or something. The jump prompt keeps appearing and disappearing while those floating heads and lightning try to damage you. Then, guiding her through the solar system... ugh.

Surprisingly, I found Isla Del Sol to not be so bad...
---
"° Eye of the tiger!"
- Apollo Creed, Rocky III
#6Azz_VacunaPosted 2/6/2012 3:59:26 PM
The rocket ride is a pretty awful level, I actually enjoy Route 66. The quick time events and the guiding parts during the last two boss fights are by far the worst parts about this game. I can't even imagine trying to obtain high ranks and these things screwing you over.
---
Playstation Network name thing: VoltVacuna
#7Zora_PrincePosted 2/6/2012 5:16:55 PM
The end of the Father Balder fight. Father Balder is my favorite boss to fight and I've probably beaten him over 20 times now for fun. However, they bullet to the head at the head sucks. It doesn't help that it is random, so you can't just memorize a pattern and stick with it.
---
Currently playing and making love to: Bayonetta (PS3)
My current favorite video game. I recommend it to everyone, everywhere.
#8freest82Posted 2/6/2012 7:06:00 PM
Angel Attack, it just ruins the flow of the game. I would like to just get to the next Chapter and not waste time on this. Yeah you can get items or Halo, but you make enough Halos throughout the game anyway, so it make this useless.
#9DarkNight11Posted 2/7/2012 12:51:52 PM
For AA though, can't you just press the button to cancel?
I like it, so I've never done it though.

Though my least favorite parts, if anything, are Gracious and Glorious.
Makes killing them that much sweeter, at least.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#10evilashxeroPosted 2/12/2012 11:27:34 AM
You spend a little to much time in that town . I forget the name of it. You can only shoot benches and whatnot for so long...
---
NO REFUGE