Am I the only one who doesn't find Bayonetta to be sexy?

#1GreySun369Posted 2/12/2012 9:53:28 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with her as a character or the fans of the game who do like her (granted I haven't actually played this game yet), but personally speaking her look just doesn't appeal to me at all despite the fact that she's supposed to be some kind of video game sex icon. I think she's too lanky looking and the black jumpsuit combined with the dorky librarian glasses and renaissance lady hairstyle does nothing for me and just looks weird.

I was just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way? I think there's a lot of video game females out there who are a lot sexier looking.

#2evilashxeroPosted 2/12/2012 12:25:33 PM
She looks like Sarah Palin.

Also, she looks to be the type to tie you up and spank you. So, if you're not into that...well, she may not be the type for you! lol

I don't really find her all that "sexy" either. I mean, she's supposed to be...and she's pretty...but she doesn't push my buttons...as a design.
---
NO REFUGE
#3freest82Posted 2/12/2012 1:08:46 PM
Yeah same here, I don't find her to be all that sexy. She's attractive, but she seems more the S&M type as the previous poster mentioned. But Jeanne, is sexy as hell. I have a thing for women with short hair, and that voice. Yeah she's definitely someone I would go for.
#4GreySun369(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 1:19:51 PM

lol, I didn't even make the S&M connections with her outfit. :P Even so I don't even think she's dominatrix-quality sexy.

However I do want to try this game so I'm hoping I can look for it when I have the time and money. Plus Bayonetta has some unlockable outfits and I must admit that I'm a sucker when it comes to bonus costumes in video games. Her kimono outfit looks really nice.

#5DarkNight11Posted 2/12/2012 2:04:02 PM
lmao at "Sarah Palin"

I think she is attractive, and I can see how people would find her sexy, but personally I'm not attracted to her. She's much more funny than she is sexy, but that's probably because of how she's portrayed in the game.
I doubt anyone kept a straight face during that dance-off with the first Joy.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#6MookietheboldPosted 2/12/2012 2:24:09 PM
evilashxero posted...
She looks like Sarah Palin.

Aside from the fact that they are both women who wear glasses, they look nothing alike.
---
don't tread on me
#7CorollaxPosted 2/12/2012 4:47:54 PM
You're not the only one. They went for a very "over-the-top" look with her, just like everything else in the game. I guess it works for some people, but it can definitely get a little grotesque if you think about the proportions...
---
"What for u hide me in dark cold box?" ~ Schrodinger's LOLcat
#8nouseravailablePosted 2/12/2012 10:00:20 PM
evilashxero posted...
Also, she looks to be the type to tie you up and spank you.

That is not bad tho xD. I think she is somehow part of a niche fetishism with the whole "alternative" visual but sexy in a obvious way. I can understand many ppl to be turned off by either the obvious or the alternative part as i can understand the ppl that would keep a distance because she is a product of fantasy. What i noticed is that i found her out of context sense of humor more tolerable then dante's and i actualy like her as a character. And yeah, i think she is sexy, i like the mole.
---
quem plantar a paz, vai colher amor
um grito forte de liberdade na estacao primeira ecoou! ~Estacao Primeira de Mangueira
#9Zed7777ZR1Posted 2/13/2012 5:29:51 AM
to mak it simple TC ...

from below the neck she's WOW ...

above the neck " meh ... not bad for a blind date ".

that's about it ...
#10Xpired93Posted 2/19/2012 3:57:41 PM
british accent? i found it sexy really